If you know panda, you may know bamboo. It is the favorite food of this lovely and precious creature. Bamboo is a fast-growing-type herbaceous plant. It is widely growing in the warm places in Asia, Africa and some countries of South America. But it is actually not only served as the food of panda. It also has many other uses. One of them is bamboo charcoal produced by a bamboo charcoal machine. Similar with wood charcoal and coconut shell charcoal, bamboo charcoal plays important roles in many aspects of human activities and has high market value.
Therefore, if there are plenty of bamboos in you place and you want to make money of them, you can choose GreenBeston bamboo charcoal machine. It will be an investment with high ROI (rate of interest).
GreenBeston supplies the best quality low price charcoal making machine for sale. It can accept wood, coconut shell, bamboo, sawdust, sewage sludge and rice husk as the raw materials to produce charcoal. According to the differences of raw materials, the clients can change specific configuration of our charcoal making equipment.
Generally, we have the following types of the bamboo charcoal making machine.
|Rotary speed of furnace||3-9 turn/ min|
|Host size (W*H* L) mm||1000*1700*800||1300*1900*8500||1600*2200*8500||2200*2800*8500||3000*3300*8500|
Features of GreenBeston Low Cost High Efficiency Bamboo Charcoal Machinery
Original Design: we’ve designed a double-layer structure for the bamboo charcoal machine. The upper layer is for bamboo/wood/rice hull/coconut shell drying, and the lower layer is for carbonizing.
1. A new heating structure, One Fire Two Steps, can improve the heat utilization. It uses one fire to heat the carbonization host and then uses the residual heat generated during the heating to supply heat for the drying host.
2.Gasifier, which is optional for the clients, can further improve the heating utilization and reduce cost on fuels.
1.Protective casing prevents the operator from high temperature of the carbonization host.
2.A real-time display system for pressure and temperature and auto alarm system helps the operators to get real-time information of the charcoal machine. They can also make sure their safety.
3.We have standard control system (power distribution cabinet)
4.Professional sealed system can make sure a safe working process of the carbonization equipment.
High Efficiency: the temperature of the carbonization furnace is about 400℃ to 600 ℃, the higher it gets, the higher the working efficiency will be.
Environmental Friendly: we have specialized de-dusting system and cooling system to make sure a safe and zero pollution discharging process.
In addition of the above advantages, you can also receive the best service from GreenBeston. We have a specialized foreign trade team and you can communicate with them online about any question about this machine. And if we make a deal, we will send a strong team of installation and maintenance to your place. they will help you with the establishment of the machinery.
How to Carbonize Bamboo with GreenBeston Bamboo Charcoal Machine
- Collect your bamboo and then shred them into small pieces or cut them into small segments.
- Put the bamboo pieces or segments onto the belt conveyor. And then the conveyor will transmit the bamboo into constant weight feeder.
- The constant weight feeder feeds the bamboo into the upper layer for drying and flash steaming. It is to lower the water contain to a proper level. After drying, the dried bamboo will fall freely down to the lower layer of the bamboo charcoal machine and wait for carbonizing.
- Carbonization process contains high-temperature pyrolysis, smoke discharge, sulphur removing andcarbon collection. After all those steps complete, carbonization will finish and you will get the original bamboo charcoal.
- According to the clients’ needs, they can choose to make the charcoal into briquette or granular. They can also collect the original bamboo charcoal and sell them on the market.
If the client chooses a gasifier, the steps will be a little bit different and they will reduce much more cost on fuels. With the assistance of gasifier, the combustible gas generated during carbonization process will be recycled. The gas will go to the cyclone dust collector to undergo spraying, de-dusting and then separate into bamboo vinegar and tar. The two matters are both fuels and they can be introduced by the draft fan to heat the carbonization furnace from the outside.
Bamboo Charcoal Uses
- Fuel. The specific surface area of bamboo charcoal is twice larger than wood charcoal, therefore, the combustion ration of bamboo charcoal is 30% higher than wood charcoal.
- After activation, bamboo charcoal can be used in water purifying, household humidity adjustment, absorbing odor, retain freshness and skin care, etc.
- Bamboo charcoal fiber. It has also brought a revolution to clothing industry, because the bamboo charcoal fiber extracted from bamboo charcoal is soft and silky, humidity-absorbing and breathable, very suitable to make clothing. In addition, it is antibacterial and healthy. So it is very popular in clothing industry at present.
- Bamboo vinegar. During the gasification process of the bamboo charcoal machine, there will be a new matter generated, called as bamboo vinegar. Except for using as fuels, bamboo vinegar can be used in food industry, for example, it can prevent smoked ham and sausage from moth and keep the taste fresh. It can also be used in clinic areas.
Activated Charcoal Bamboo VS Coconut Shell
Comparing with coconut shell activated carbon, bamboo activated carbon has a finer micropore and larger specific surface area(about 2000㎡/g). Thus, it has stronger ability of absorption. Coconut shell charcoal’s specific surface area is between 1500㎡/gto 1700㎡/g. That is the reason why bamboo activated carbon has much wider uses than coconut shell activated carbon and wood activated carbon.
As a result, if you know how to make activated bamboo charcoal after getting bamboo charcoal from our charcoal manufacturing equipment, it will definitely bring you much larger values on the market and higher return of interest.
In Chinese culture, bamboo symbolizes good characters like honest, upright, pure and lofty. In some other countries, bamboo is a kind of cultural icon. So, it is a gift from nature. We shall make use of them fully except for appreciating them or regarding them as a cultural symbol. GreenBeston’s high quality low price bamboo charcoal machine will help you to make full use of the bamboo resources at your place at a low cost. Meanwhile, if you want to know wood charcoal, coconut shell charcoal or any other energy that comes from wastes, go to the homepage of GreenBeston and you will find more valuable information about them.