Most of the waste in human’s living environment are organic. How to deal with those organic waste has become a serious problem that we should concern. Actually, organic wastes have more potential values than we’ve imagined. The biomass carbonization machine manufactured by GreenBeston can recycle organic wastes into charcoals with high working efficiency and quality. The carbonization we are saying here generally means biomass carbonization, which refers to the conversion of biomass, such as wood, coconut shells, sawdust,rice husks, straws, shells and sewage sludge, waste paper to charcoals and other by-products through series of processes including high-temperature pyrolysis, smoke discharge, sulphur releasing and then carbon collection. Biomass will go through an incomplete thermal degradation in the absence of air under an oxidizing atmosphere and finally generate charcoals, etc.
Our well-designed carbonization machine has a unique structure with two layers and multiple passages. The preheating drying host and the carbonization host are primary parts. There are also auxiliary sections like drive part, racks, drying section, flash evaporation, carbonization zone, feedstock and bulk material section, discharging and cooling section, flue gas strile-back, water curtain de-dusting, gasifier (optional) and related pipelines. Besides, there are also optional mobile component for our clients to choose.
Unique Designs of Biomass Waste Carbonization Plant
1. We employ double-layer structure. It enables the lower layer-the carbonization host to contact more heat. Using the residual heat of carbonization gas to flash steam and dry the raw materials in the first layer also improve working efficiency.
2. Optimization and concentration of the passages for hot exhausted gas(from gasfier or hot blast heater) collection, out sphere pyrolysis thermal power collection, inner sphere flashing steam collection and burnt gas collection can further improve heat utilization efficiency and lower the temperature of the tail gas down to 100℃.
3. The upper layer-drying host adopts a double-drive infinitely variable speeds structure of edge driving and center screening, which can enlarge the contact area of the materials with the hot air to improve drying efficiency and quality.
4. We provide gasifier for our clients with this machine. The carbonization machine with a gasifier can realize “self-heating”, which means the combustible gas generated through biomass pyrolysis can supply heat to the machine itself. It is an optional configuration and the clients can also choose a machine without it freely if the budget is limited.
Impressive Safety Assurance
- Central control system of our charcoal making machine is optional for our clients to realize the separation of operator and machine and ensure the safety of the operator.
- We have designed strile-back to burn the combustible gas. Pressure gage, pressure release valve, purification device for wood tar and vinegar and electronic igniter are configured.
- We use protective casing to protect the operator from the high temperature inside and outside of the machine.
- Standard control system for power section.
- Sealing device configured in feeding and discharging section enables a safe operation and sanitary working place.
- Professional desulfurization, smoke abatement and cooling system to guarantee a standard and safe discharge of flue gas.
Specifications of Different Types of the Waste Biomass Carbonization Machine for Sale
|Biomass Carbonization Plant|
|Raw material||Sawdust, coconut shell, wood, rice husk and other biomass material/ waste sludge|
|Rotary speed of furnace||3-9 turn/ min|
|Host size (Width*Height* Length)
1. Belt conveyor transmits the raw materials to the constant weight feeder. If the biomass waste are bulks, they will be shredded into small chips by the shredder and crusher before conveying. Generally, the diameter is no bigger than 200 mm and the thickness no bigger than 30 mm. The clients can adjust the volume according to the type of raw materials.
2. Feed the materials into the upper layer- the preheating drying host for drying until the water contain below 20% and then the dried materials fall down freely into the down layer- the carbonization host automatically.
3. The processes of high-temperature pyrolysis, smoke discharge, sulphur releasing and then carbon collection will occur successively. It is the main process of carbonization.
4. With the gasifier, the combustible gas generated from biomass pyrolysis will go to the cyclone dust collector to receive spraying and de-dusting and then separate into wood tar and vinegar which can be introduced by the draft fan to heat the carbonization stove from the outside.
5. Finally, the carbide (charcoal) will be discharged from the powder discharge port and the flue gas generated during the burning process will be collected to supply heat for the dryer system.
Wide Application Areas of GreenBeston Carbonization Machine
- Agriculture and forestry: treatment of agricultural and forestry waste like sawdust, coconut shell, wood, rice husk, rural plant vine and other biomass materials
- Municipal waste treatment, including municipal solid waste and municipal sludge treatment
- Industrial paper-making: treatment of paper-making waste
- Soil improvement engineering and other relevant industries
The End Products and Applications of GreenBeston Charcoal Making Equipment
|Charcoal||Daily life||widely used in catering services, such as the fuel of BBQ and fuels in other places such as warmer|
|Agriculture||can improve the quality of soil, so as to enhance the grain output|
|Industry||can be further processed into activated carbon;
used as construction brick with clay;
used as fuel in steel and iron factories, ceramics and so on.
|Biogas||Daily life||widely used as fuel|
|Agriculture||greenhouse heating system|
|Industry||used as fuel;
used for drying system;
used to help generator to generate electricity
Note: Aside from the above products, wood tar and vinegar from the flue gas is also profitable as chemical materials or heating fuels.
Superiority of GreenBeston Carbonization Stove
- It is able to process various materials which include wood, coconut shell, straw, sawdust, rice husk, fruit waste, sewage sludge and other municipal solid waste and so on.
- We configure de-dusting system to the machine to reduce the harms to the environment.
- We design the exclusive working system of One fire Two Steps to improve working efficiency, save energy and reduce the cost of clients.
- The plant is energy-saving. Combustible gas produced during carbonization can replace the LPG fuel and heat the furnace when the carbonization volume is huge.
- It can lower the 95% combustible rate of wastes and save about 80% of the land area comparing with landfill.
- It can bring additional profits because of the wide usage and high value of the end products.
- Beston’s perfect before-and-after-sales services enables the clients a enjoyable experience of trading.
Aside from biomass carbonization machine, Beston provides various plants to treat wastes such as waste tyres and plastic pyrolysis plant and municipal solid waste sorting machine. Beston promises high-quality products and services, uses advanced technology to treat more wastes reasonably and help more clients make more money. Visit to the homepage of GreenBeston to know more about our production if you’re interested or you can just click here to contact us freely.