Beston has different types of tire pyrolysis plant for the clients to choose. According to their actual demands for the volume of end products, the volume of raw materials, the areas and budget, they can choose batch-type, semi-continuous and fully continuous waste tyre pyrolysis plant freely. Wherein, continuous tyre pyrolysis machine is the most popular type because of the largest capacity and output.
Differences of Batch-type, Semi-continuous and Continuous Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant
Batch-typed plant uses manpower to feed. The pyrolysis process of materials are for batches. Slag-out can start after the reactor is cooled down and then the second batch starts. Semi-continuous plant uses auto screw feeder to feed and slag-out can start before the reactor is cooled down. Fully continuous waste tyre pyrolysis plant can run constantly in 24 hours with auto screw feeder. Raw materials feeding and carbon black discharging can happen simultaneously before the reactor is cooled down.
Specification and Parameters
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30-50MT||40MT||50MT|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6kw/h||62kw||84kw|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Space for machine(L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m||33*15*10m||33*15*10m|
Features of Beston Continuous Tyre Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
- High quality: our workers use auto-welding techniques while producing the plant to make sure the quality of the plant.
- High working efficiency and low cost: the daily capacity of the continuous tyre to oil plant is 50MT and the price of our plant is always the most reasonable one in the entire market.
- We invent a new heating system. It has the advantages of both the wind-type heating and open fire heating, at the same time, it avoids heat loss and improve heating efficiency.
- The pyrolysis reactor adopts spiral rotating to make sure the raw material being heated quicker and more evenly than batch-typed plant.
- We apply refractory material to the casing of the pyrolysis reactor. It avoids over consumption of heat, prolong the life span of the reactor and protect the operators.
- New condenser enlarges the condensing area and improve working efficiency.
- Alarming system can ensure the safety of operators.
- Considerable profits. Since the final products of our tyre to oil machine are steel wires, fuel oil and carbon black, all of which have high potential value in the market, the clients can get profits from our plant aside from waste recycling.
- Our tire pyrolysis plant can also be used to recycle waste plastic, rubber, medical waste and oil sludge.
Continuous Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant Working Flow
- Firstly, the steel wire drawing machine will draw the steel wires out from the scrap tires. And then the tyre shredder will shred big tyres (diameter＞12mm) into small pieces and the auto screw feeder feeds them into the pyrolysis reactor
- Secondly, the reactor will be heated by the new heating system. When the temperature inside of the reactor reaches to certain degree, oil gas will be produced and go to the oil gas manifold afterwards.
- Thirdly, the heavy particles in the oil gas will be liquefied into heavy oil and stored in heavy oil tank directly. The light particles in the oil gas will firstly go to the condenser and then be liquefied into light oil and stored in light oil tank.
- At the same time, there will be combustible gas generated during the process of pyrolysis. The gas will be cleaned and get the sulfur removed in the hydroseal and then used as fuel to heat the reactor.
- The smoke discharged throughout the whole process of pyrolysis will also be filtered. It will go through four filter systems in the spray tower, including water washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon adsorption, so as to meet EU environmental emission standard.
- At last, the smoke will be discharged safely and carbon black will also be discharged and collected.
Final Products of Beston Continuous Tyre Pyrolysis Machines
- Steel wires: sell directly to steel factory as the raw material to make steel bloom by hydraulic press-packing.
- Carbon black: sell directly; use carbon black grinding machine to reprocess the coarse carbon black to higher standard.
- Pyrolysis oil: sell directly; use them as fuel oil directly; use waste oil distillation machine to get qualified diesel from them.
Among all the types of our pyrolysis plant, the continuous waste tyre pyrolysis plant is the most popular one in the market. As one of the most professional tyre pyrolysis plant manufactures, Beston has devoted a lot of efforts in research and design. We promise a perfect after-sale service for every client of us. If you want to know more recycling plants of Beston, you can go back to our homepage or feel free to contact us.