Waste plastic is a potential resource for human to use. After proper disposal, plastic can be precious in some way. GreenBeston waste plastic to fuel conversion plant is the right plant of doing this. It converts plastic to fuel through a process of pyrolysis. This plant maximizes the value of waste plastic and properly solve the problem of plastic pollution in human world, therefore, it will be a perfect choice for you.
The conversion process of waste plastic to fuel is non-oxygen and with high temperature, so it requires high quality of the pyrolysis plant. During the process of manufacturing, GreenBeston adopts auto-welding technique to make sure the quality of our waste plastic to fuel conversion plant. Meanwhile, our plastic to oil machine price is reasonable, so it is very popular in the market of pyrolysis equipment due to the high performance cost ratio.
Plastic to Fuel Conversion Process
1. Pre-treatment: sort and clean the waste plastic to make sure there’s no impurities. Preheat the burning room of the pyrolysis host. If the wastes you collect are not clearly sorted, we recommend you to use a waste sorting machine to do the waste separation.
2. Screw feeder feeds the waste plastic into the pyrolysis reactor automatically. Catalyst is also needed and we suggest activated clay, ZnO and barium hydroxide.
3. Heat the reactor by fuels (wood, fuel oil, coal, LPG or nature gas, etc.) and make sure the interior temperature reach to the requisite degree. When the temperature reaches to certain degree, there will be oil gas and the oil gas will go to the gas manifold.
4. Heavy particles in the gas will be liquefied and reserved in heavy oil tank. Light oil gas will rise to the condenser and then liquefied into light oil being reserved as well.
5. There is also combustible gas generated during the pyrolysis process. The gas will get cleaned and desulfurization in the hydroseal and then be used as fuel to heat the reactor of the pyrolysis machine.
6. Exhausted smoke will be discharged safely. Before that, the smoke will be cooled down in the flue condenser and then be de-dusted. It will also go through de-dusting, washing, water spraying, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon absorption and finally meet the EU environmental protection and emission standards.
Final Products of Waste Plastic to Fuel Conversion Plant for Sale
1. Fuel oil: the pyrolysis oil generated from waste plastic pyrolysis can be used as fuel. Through waste oil distillation equipment, the pyrolysis oil can be purified to qualified diesel fuel.
2. Carbon black: has multiple uses according to difference sizes. Through our grinder machine of carbon black, it can reach the standard of carbon black N330 which has higher price in the market.
Superiority of Beston Waste Plastic to Fuel Oil Conversion Plant
1. Our plastic pyrolysis plant cost is low but quality is high.
2. We add original technologies to improve the working efficiency of the plant.
- New heating structure combines the advantages of direct heating (open fire heating) and indirect heating (wind type heating) together.
- New casing uses refractory materials to prevent the pyrolysis reactor from fast aging and avoid heat loss and protect the operators as well.
3. We promise the safety of operation and add considerate designs in the plant.
- The 100% avoid-burn technology and 100% explosion-proof technology guarantee the safety of the operators.
- We have professional thermometer and pressure gage to inspect the temperature and air pressure at any time.
- The outlet valve clog-proof technique is adopted to our plastic to oil machine for safe operation.
4. The plant is green, eco-friendly and exerts no harm to the environment.
Specification and Parameters of Beston Plastic to Diesel Plant
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30-50MT||40MT||50MT|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6kw/h||62kw||84kw|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Space for machine(L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m||33*15*10m||33*15*10m|
GreenBeston supplies three types of waste plastic to fuel conversion plant, i.e. batch, semi-continuous and fully continuous. They are different in daily capacity, working mode, power and spaces, etc. The clients can choose specific type depending on their budget and actual demands. Besides, this plant cannot only accept plastic waste as raw material, waste rubber, scrap tires, oily sludge and medical waste are also acceptable. To eliminate pollution and recycle waste into fuel is always the goal of Beston, we will continue use the best service and best products to do more meaningful things for a better world. You can go to GreenBeston‘s homepage to know more about our plants if you are interested.