Waste tire disposal is always a critical issue we have to face in a modern society. Burning and landfill cannot solve the problem at all, but bring negative subsequences for the environment. Beston Group produces high quality low cost waste tire pyrolysis plant to help you recycle waste, scraped and used tires with high efficiency. The tires can finally recycled into pyrolysis oil and carbon black. The pyrolysis oil can be used as fuel oil and carbon black can be reprocessed for better use as well. Steel wires inside of the waste tires can be used to in steel factories.
Owning to the large market potential of the final products, waste tire pyrolysis plant has a vast market prospect. All of our clients can get considerable profits from this plant. Aside from waste tyres, our pyrolysis plant can also recycle all other rubber wastes, plastic, medical wastes, oil sludge, etc.
Unique Features of Beston Waste Tire Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
- Original design for the casing. We apply refractory material between the casing and the pyrolysis reactor. It can prevent the host from aging and avoid heat loss. At the same time, it can ensure the operator’s safety.
- New heating system. We combine direct heating and wind-typed indirect heating together to create a new heating system. It can improve heating efficiency and reduce the cost of our clients.
- Strong condensing system. The tube-type condenser enlarges the condensing areas and improve working efficiency of the waste tyre pyrolysis plant.
- The whole producing process of the plant uses auto-welding techniques to ensure the quality and life the plant.
- We use PLC computer control system and provide three levels of control systems for our clients to choose.
- We will also provide dehydration and edulcoration facilities for our clients if the raw materials contains water.
- Multiple choices for the clients in accordance with actual needs: we have batch-type, semi-continuous and fully continuous plants for our clients to choose.
Continuous Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant
Batch-typed plant uses manpower to feed. The process of materials pyrolysis is for batches. Slag-out will happen only after the reactor is cooled down and then the second batch of pyrolysis process starts. Semi-continuous plant uses auto screw feeder and slag-out can happen before the reactor is cooled down. As for the fully continuous waste tire pyrolysis plant, it can run constantly in 24 hours with the auto screw feeder. Raw material feeding and slag-out can happen simultaneously before the reactor cooling down. As the working way varies, the volume of production are different. Therefore, the clients may select specific type according to their own needs and budget.
Specifications and Parameters of the Scrap Tire Pyrolysis Equipment
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30-50MT||40MT||50MT|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6kw/h||62kw||84kw|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Space for machine(L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m||33*15*10m||33*15*10m|
Wide Application of the Final Products
1. Steel wires: recycled in steel factories as raw material;
2. Pyrolysis oil: also called as tire oil, can be reprocessed by oil distillation plant to extract much more pure fuel oil;
3. Carbon black: can be used or sold directly; can be grinded through carbon black grinding plant, if reach to the standard of N330, it will be used in much wider areas.
Working Flow of Low Cost Beston Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Machine
1. Firstly, the wire drawing machine draws the steel wires from the tires and then the auto screw feeder transits the waste tires into the pyrolysis plant reactor.
2. Oil gas is generated when the temperature inside the pyrolysis reactor reaches to related degree after heating. And then the oil gas enters into the manifold: heavy particles of the oil gas will be liquefied into heavy oil and reserved in heavy oil tank; light oil gas will rise up and then be liquefied into fuel oil by tube condenser, and then be reserved in fuel oil tank.
3. There will also be flammable gas generated during the pyrolysis. In hydroseal, the flammable gas will be desulfurated and cleansed and then recycled in the burning room to provide heat for the pyrolysis reactor.
4. Finally, the smoke generated while heating the reactor will also be discharged safely. It will be cooled down in the flue condenser and then be de-dusted. After dedusting, washing, water spraying, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon absorption, the smoke will meet the EU environmental protection and emission standards.
5. Carbon clack will be discharged automatically by auto screw discharger.
During the process of pyrolysis, we suggest to use catalyst, such as activated clay, ZnO and barium hydroxide to help the decomposition of the raw materials. Our waste tire pyrolysis plant is a typical waste recycling plant, so it brings no harm to the environment and can realize resource recovery and recycling. We also have very competitive price and quality in the market of pyrolysis plant in the world. If you want to know more information about us and our professional waste recycling plants, you can go to the homepage of GreenBeston or contact us now.