GreenBeston provides advanced waste tyre to oil plant that can convert waste tyres to oil with low cost. It can reduce the harms of those used tyres. comparing with incineration furnace, it is an environment-friendly plant using the principle of pyrolysis and helps people to dispose of millions of tons waste tyres every year. Meanwhile, the plant itself has no harm to the environment and can be used safely by the buyers.
And firstly, you may want to know:
What is Pyrolysis
The word, pyrolysis, consist of pyro and lysis. Pyro means fire and lysis means separation. So just as its name implies, pyrolysis refers to the simultaneous chemical and physical changes of organic materials which are exposed to high temperatures.
In the working process of our waste tyre to oil plant, we feed the waste tyre shreds into the reactor and then heat the reactor. Finally, we get pyrolysis oil and carbon black after the pyrolysis process and filtering systems.
Features of GreenBeston Waste Tyre to Oil Plant
Among so many waste tyre pyrolysis plant suppliers, GreenBeston is a professional one of the few who can balance technique, quality and services and do each of them well at the same time. In addition, our tyre oil plant ranks highly in the market also because of the following reasons.
1. Every part of the plant are well-designed and some of them has won national patent in China. For example, we add refractory materials outside of the pyrolysis reactor, so as to reduce heat consumption and protect the reactor.
2. We adopt automatic wielding techniques to improve the working efficiency and guarantee the quality of the machine.
3. We use a new heating system combining the advantages of wind-typed heating and direct heating together to improve heating efficiency and save energy.
4. We provide various types with different daily capacities and sizes of the plants. The clients have wide choices in accordance with their actual production demands and site areas.
5. With high-cost performance and energy-saving feature, our waste tyre pyrolysis plant is quite affordable.
6. Plastic wastes, rubber and medical wastes can also convert to fuel oil through this plant.
7. We have safety insurance for the operation. For example, we employ 100% avoid-burning system and 100% explosion-proof technology.
8. For our clients, it is profitable because they can earn money from the end products of the plant.
Wide Usage of End Products of Waste Tyre to Oil Plant
|1||Fuel oil||• can be used as fuel or sold directly|
|• Reprocessed into diesel and gasoline by waste oil distillation plant.|
|2||Carbon black||• can be sold directly|
|•Reprocessed into high-quality carbon by carbon black grinding machine.|
|• make carbon brick by briquetting equipment.|
|3||Steel wire||• can be sold directly|
|• make steel bloom by hydraulic press-packing|
|4||Combustible gas||• can be as fuel heating the reactor|
|Types of Tyres||Oil Yield|
|Tyres from large automobiles||45%|
|Tyres from small automobiles or bicycles||35%|
|Other rubber wastes like rubber cable leather, shoe soles.||35%|
Tyre to Oil Recycling Process
1. Waste tyres are fed into the pyrolysis reactor automatically. Before feeding, the wire drawing machine will draw the steel wires out of the waste tyres and then the tyre shredder will shred the tyres into pieces.
2. After the inner temperature of the reactor reaches to the certain degree by heating, oil gas will be generated and then go to the manifold. Heavy oil will be liquefied into heavy oil and discharged in the heavy oil tank. Light oil will rise into the tube condenser and then liquefied into the oil.
3. Combustible gas generated during the process will be desulfurated and cleaned and finally reused as fuel to heat the reactor.
4. The smoke produced while heating will be cooled down and then enter into de-dusting system. After that, the smoke will go through the water washing, water spray, and ceramic ring adsorption to meet the EU environmental protection and emission standards. Meanwhile, the auto screw discharger discharges the carbon black out.
Types and Specifications of GreenBeston Waste Tire to Oil Plant for Sale
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30-50MT||40MT||50MT|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6kw/h||62kw||84kw|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Space for machine(L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m||33*15*10m||33*15*10m|
The clients are free to choose what they need among those above-said types of plants according to their actual demands.
As waste tyres are one of the various municipal solid wastes, we are still faced with much more kinds of wastes, such as plastic wastes, rubber wastes and medical wastes in the cities. All of them can be recycled into oil like what a waste tyre to oil plant can do, even oily sludge in the oil field can also be recycled by this plant. Aside from that, Beston has multiple plants of recycling, if you are interested, you can go back to our homepage for more information or contact us now.