Do you know that a bamboo charcoal machine can produce charcoal from bamboo? Similar to wood charcoal and coconut shell charcoal, bamboo charcoal plays important roles in many aspects of human activities and has high market value. Therefore, if there are plenty of bamboos in your place and you want to make money of them, you can choose GreenBeston bamboo charcoal making machine. It will be an investment with high ROI (rate of interest).
GreenBeston Quality Bamboo Charcoal Making Machine for Sale
|Rotary speed of furnace||3-9 turn/ min|
|Host size (W*H* L) mm||1000*1700*800||1300*1900*8500||1600*2200*8500||2200*2800*8500||3000*3300*8500|
Features of Beston High-Efficiency Bamboo Charcoal Production Machinery
Original Design: we’ve designed a double-layer structure for the bamboo charcoal machine. The exterior layer is for drying of the bamboo, and the interior layer is for carbonizing.
Energy Saving: A new heating structure, One Fire Two Steps, can improve the heat utilization. It uses one fire to heat the carbonization host and then uses the residual heat generated during the heating to supply heat for the drying host.
1. Protective casing prevents the operator from a high temperature of the bamboo charcoal kiln.
2. A real-time display system for pressure and temperature and auto alarm system helps the operators to get real-time information of the charcoal machine. They can also make sure of their safety.
3. We have a standard control system (power distribution cabinet)
4. The professional sealed system can make sure a safe working process of the carbonization equipment.
High Efficiency: the temperature of the carbonization furnace is about 400℃ to 600 ℃, the higher it gets, the higher the working efficiency will be.
Environmental Friendly: we have a specialized de-dusting system and cooling system to make sure a safe and zero pollution discharging process.
In addition to the above advantages, you can also receive the best service from Beston Group. We have a specialized foreign trade team and you can communicate with them online about any question about this machine. And if we make a deal, we will send a strong team of installation and maintenance to your place. They will help you with the establishment of the machinery.
How to Get Carbonized Bamboo with a Bamboo Charcoal Machine
- Collect your bamboo and then shred them into small pieces or cut them into small segments.
- Put the bamboo pieces or segments onto the belt conveyor. And then the conveyor will transmit the bamboo into constant weight feeder.
- The constant weight feeder feeds the bamboo into the upper layer for drying and flash steam. It is to lower the water content to a proper level. After drying, the dried bamboo will fall freely down to the lower layer of the bamboo charcoal machine and wait for carbonizing.
- The bamboo charcoal carbonization process contains high-temperature pyrolysis, smoke discharge, sulfur removing and carbon collection. After all those steps complete, carbonization will finish and you will get the original bamboo charcoal.
- According to the clients’ needs, they can choose to make the charcoal into briquette or granular. They can also collect the original bamboo charcoal and sell them on the market.
- The combustible gas generated during the carbonization process will be recycled. The gas will go to the cyclone dust collector to undergo spraying, de-dusting and then separate into bamboo vinegar and tar. The two matters are both fuels and they can be introduced by the draft fan to heat the carbonization furnace from the outside.
Bamboo Charcoal Uses
- Fuel. The specific surface area of bamboo charcoal is twice larger than wood charcoal, therefore, the combustion ration of bamboo charcoal is 30% higher than wood charcoal.
- After activation, bamboo charcoal can be used in water purifying, household humidity adjustment, absorbing odor, retain freshness and skin care, etc.
- Bamboo charcoal fiber. It has also brought a revolution to the clothing industry because the bamboo charcoal fiber extracted from bamboo charcoal is soft and silky, humidity-absorbing and breathable, very suitable to make clothing. In addition, it is antibacterial and healthy. So it is very popular in the clothing industry at present.
- Bamboo vinegar. During the gasification process of the bamboo charcoal machine, there will be a new matter generated, called bamboo vinegar. Except for use as fuels, bamboo vinegar can be used in the food industry, for example, it can prevent smoked ham and sausage from moth and keep the taste fresh. It can also be used in clinic areas.
Activated Bamboo Charcoal VS Activated Coconut Charcoal
Comparing with activated coconut shell charcoal, activated bamboo charcoal has a finer micropore and larger specific surface area(about 2000㎡/g). Thus, it has a stronger ability of absorption. Coconut shell charcoal’s specific surface area is between 1500㎡/g to 1700㎡/g. That is the reason why bamboo activated carbon has much wider uses than coconut shell activated carbon and wood activated carbon.
As a result, if you know how to make activated bamboo charcoal after getting bamboo charcoal from our charcoal manufacturing equipment, it will definitely bring you much larger values on the market and higher return of interest.
In Chinese culture, bamboo symbolizes good characters like honest, upright, pure and lofty. In some other countries, bamboo is a kind of cultural icon. It is a gift from nature. We shall make use of them fully except for appreciating them or regarding them as a cultural symbol. GreenBeston’s high-quality bamboo charcoal machine will help you to make full use of the bamboo resources at your place. Meanwhile, if you want to know more about our professional biochar production equipment, go to the homepage of GreenBeston and you will find more valuable information about them.