Investing in a biochar making machine is a wise choice. It can help you dispose of the biomass waste properly and bring you considerable profits. As a leading manufacturer in China, Beston supplies high-quality biochar production equipment for sale.
Specification and Parameter of Beston Biochar Making Machine for Sale
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1.All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2.Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
3.Municipal solid waste.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
The biochar production technology we adopt is carbonization. During the carbonization process, the biomass is carbonized into bio-charcoal under a high-temperature and oxygen-absence environment. Except for biochar, there are also byproducts like wood vinegar and tar. Owing to the differences between the raw materials, the biochar will be different. Mostly, our biochar production units can process wood, rice husk, coconut shells, sawdust, straw, bamboo, palm kernel shells and sewage sludge, etc. But theoretically, it can process all the organic wastes.
Test Report of Charcoal from Different Materials
|Item||Wood Sawdust||Rice Husk (Tianjin)||Rice Husk (Henan)||Coconut Shells (The Philippines)||Municipal Sewage Sludge|
|Bound Waste (%)||4.51||2.59||3.58||4.19||0.66|
|Fixed Carbon (%)||68.91||34.83||38.22||88.68||4.68|
|Max Heat Value (kcal/kg)||6454||3396||3860||7277||706|
|Min Heat Value (kcal/kg)||6088||3127||3559||6724||566|
Biochar Production Process
1.Drying. The constant weight feeder transits biomass waste (usually in small pieces) to the drying host by belt conveyor. Biomass will go through a series of processing like drying and flash steaming and then go to the biochar reactor.
2.Carbonizing. Biomass will go through carbonization and pyrolysis in the host of carbonization. In a high-temperature environment, the dried materials will turn to carbide. After the smoke is discharged and the sulfur is removed, you will get the final product: biochar.
3.The combustible gas generated during the process of biochar production will go to the condenser and then be separated into wood vinegar and tar. And the flue gas will go through a strict filtering system including de-dusting, de-sulfurization, water spray, and cleansing and then be discharged to the outside safely.
Application of End Products
- Used as fuel in BBQ, steel factories, ceramics and so on.
- Used as fertilizer to attach heavy metal in soil and improve the quality of the field.
- Reprocessed into activated carbon and used in much wider fields.
- Used to make construction bricks with clay.
Wood Vinegar: used in agriculture because of the characteristics of antibiosis and insect-resist
Tar: raw materials to make plastic, synthetic fiber, dye, rubber, refractory materials, etc.
Why You Should Choose GreenBeston
We Are Unique
- Unique Heating Method: One Fire Two Steps. We are the only charcoal making machine manufacturer who adopts this unique heating structure. It means we use only one fire to supply heat for both drying and carbonization hosts. Residual hot smoke generated during the process of carbonization is collected and used to provide heat for drying. So, it largely improves the heat utilization and reduces the cost of fuel for the customer.
- Unique Structure. The structure of this machine adopts double-layer design, the upper one for drying and the lower one for carbonizing. This design facilitates the One Fire Two Steps heating method and makes sure there is no heat waste.
We Focus on Eco-Friendly Design
- We have particular de-dusting, desulfurization, cooling and filtering systems to filter the combustible gas and residual gas generated during carbonization.
- The feeding and discharging are sealed to make sure no ashes or dirt posing to the surroundings.
- We make sure the smoke discharging into the environment meets the EU environmental protection emission standard.
We Pay Much Attention to the Safety
- Central control can be designed according to the customer’s request, which can separate the operator and machine.
- Configured with pressure gauge, pressure relief valves, and electronic ignition device to make sure the safety of combustion.
- Special casing (protective shell) prevents the operators from contacting the high temperature directly.
- Power supply section has a standardized control system to ensure safety.
We Are Considerate to the Customers
- As a professional manufacturer of carbonization machine, Beston is capable to provide all-around considerate services.
- We have specialized sales personnel and professional engineers who can help in installation and maintenance.
Tips for You While Using the Biochar Making Machine
- The temperature of the biochar-making reactor is between 400℃ and 600℃. Higher temperature brings the higher efficiency of carbonizing. As a result, you should pay much attention to the temperature.
- The water content of the biomass. To keep a high efficiency of drying, you should make sure the water content of the raw materials within 20%.
- Size of the raw materials shall not exceed 20 mm in diameter.
- The heat source can be coal, natural gas, etc.
Whether you plant to do meaningful things for waste recycling or invest in commercial biochar production, you can rely on GreenBeston biochar making machine. This high-output and the energy-saving machine can help you to reach to both goals. If you want to know specific charcoal making machine with different raw materials, you can go back to the homepage for more information.