The performance of a carbonization furnace is the decisive factor to define a perfect carbonization process. Beston has explored advanced production techniques and introduced foreign technologies to design professional carbonization furnace for charcoal. Our professional furnace accepts wide-ranged raw materials. Almost all the biomass wastes can be carbonized, such as wood, wood chips, coconut shells, straws, sawdust, rice husk, fruit peel and even municipal sewage sludge, etc. Through the process of carbonization, biomass wastes turn into charcoals and biogas under high-temperature environment.
Unique Features of Beston Carbonization Furnace
- Auto feeder and water-cooled slag extractor are configured to realize constant production for twenty-four hours.
- The original One Fire Two Steps technique, which can provide heat for drying host and carbonization host simultaneously, largely improve heat utilization. And this technique is unique in the whole nation.
- De-dusting system and purifying system are configured to the machine, so the flue gas discharges can meet the international environmental emission standard.
- Different organics have different components and water content, so the charcoal finally carbonized from them are quite different.
- The temperature of the furnace is above 700℃. With higher temperature, there will be high yield; the carbonization speed will also enhanced, so as to lower the operation cost for the clients.
- Protective materials are added to the casing of the furnace to prevent the operator from hurting by the high temperature.
- Central control system is optional for our clients to realize the separation of operator and machine and ensure the safety of the operator.
Wide Usage of the End Products
- Human daily life: BBQ charcoal, warmer fuel
- Industry: can be reprocessed to activated carbon which can be used in smelting and chemical engineering
- Agriculture: attach heavy metal and improve the soil quality
- Human daily life: widely used as fuel
- Industry: used for drying system of the carbonization machine; used as industrial fuel; used to help generator to generate electricity
- Agriculture: can be used for greenhouse heating system
Wood Tar and Wood vinegar
- Industry: can be used as chemical materials and fuels
Green and Energy-saving Techniques Used in the Carbonization Furnace to Charcoal
- Combustible gas produced during carbonization can replace the LPG and heat the furnace when there is a high carbonization volume.
- We design one fire two steps heating system to save energy.
- All of the discharged flue gas or smoke are de-dusted and purified before discharging.
- Our carbonization furnace is zero harmful for the environment and through carbonization, we can save 80% land area for waste comparing with landfill.
Five Types of Our Carbonization Furnace for Sale
|Raw material||Sawdust, coconut shell, wood, rice husk and other biomass material/ waste sludge|
|Rotary speed of furnace||3-9 turn/ min|
|Furnace Host Size (Width*Height* Length)||1000*1700*800 mm||1300*1900*8500 mm||1600*2200*8500 mm||2200*2800*8500 mm||3000*3300*8500 mm|
Our clients are free to choose proper types of the machine in accordance with their own demands. Our clients are free to choose proper types of the machine in accordance with their own demands.
Work Flow of the Plant
- The big bulks biomass waste should be shredded by a shredder or crusher at first. Usually, the diameter should be no larger than 200 mm and the thickness no larger than 30 mm.
- And then the biomass will be fed into the drying host automatically by constant weight feeder. If the biomass material contain water, it should be dried until the water contain is below 20%.
- After that, the biomass will automatically fall down to the carbonization host and the plant will start the process of carbonization.
- The main processes of carbonization machine with gasifer contains: high-temperature pyrolysis, smoke discharge, sulfur releasing and then carbon collection.
- Charcoal will be discharged from the powder discharge port.
- Combustible gas generated during biomass carbonization process will flow to the cyclone dust collector. After spraying and de-dusting, it will be separated into wood tar and vinegar and used as fuel to heat the carbonization host from the outside.
- The residual gas produced during the heating will also be collected to heat the drying system.
Vast Development Prospect
Most of the agricultural wastes and municipal wastes belongs to the scope of biomass, so they can be processed through carbonization. Thus, the development prospect of carbonization technology are doubtlessly huge. Except for solving the environmental pollution, they can also bring economic benefits to people. As a carbonization furnace supplier and a pioneer in eco-friendly machinery design and manufacturer of the nation, Beston will spare no efforts to do meaningful things for environmental protection. Our eco-friendly plants for sale will help more friends from all over the world to solve their environmental problems. If you want to know more, go to our homepage of GreenBeston and check more information about our products.