GreenBeston charcoal making machine can produce bio-charcoal from all the organic wastes. People value biomass energy increasingly in recent years. It is a large treasure for human to dig out. This charcoal machine supplied by Beston is the right one which can convert organic wastes like wood, rice husk, coconut shells, sewage sludge into charcoal. Aside from producing charcoal which can be used very widely, this machine is devoted a lot to environmental protection. It will reduce 95% volume of the wastes comparing with waste landfill.
Specifications and Parameters of Beston Charcoal Making Machine for Sale
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1.All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2.Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
3.Municipal solid waste.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Note: all the above types of machine are continuous, which can realize the synchronization of feeding and discharging.
Beston employs the top carbonization technology in the world to the charcoal manufacturing machine. It has unique designs to make it competitive in the market of like products.
Unique Features of Beston Charcoal Machine for Sale
High-quality but low cost. The temperature of the charcoal carbonization furnace is no lower than 700℃, with high production volume, there will be a higher speed of carbonization, so as to lower the cost correspondingly.
Unique structure. The reactor has a double-layer structure: the exterior layer for drying and the interior layer for carbonization.
High production efficiency. From feeding to discharging (excluding the required time for preheating), the time for the whole process is around 15 minutes in general.
Energy-saving. Beston has designed the One Fire Two Steps heating structure to improve the heating efficiency. This original design also won the domestic patent. With this structure, the carbonization host will be directly heated while the residual heat generated by the process of carbonization will be used as the main heating source then. And finally it can replace the exterior heating source totally to save energy for the customer.
Reliable safety design to guarantee the operation safety.
- The central control system (optional for clients) can separate operator and the equipment for safety.
- Protective casing to protect the operator from hurting by high temperature.
- The sealing device in the feeding and discharging section enables a safe operation and sanitary working place.
- Standard control system for the power section.
- Professional sulfur-removing, smoke abatement and cooling system to guarantee a standard and safe discharge of flue gas.
How to Make Charcoal by GreenBeston Charcoal Making Machine
1. At the preparation phase, the biomass waste, if in big bulks, shall be firstly shredded into small ones (diameter≤200 mm and thickness≤ 30 mm)by the shredder and crusher.
2. The constant weight feeder sends the raw materials by the belt conveyor into the carbonization host.
3. In the carbonization furnace, high-temperature pyrolysis will occur. And then after smoke discharging and sulfur releasing, all the raw material can be carbonized into charcoal.
4. The charcoal will be discharged from the powder discharge port. During the process of carbonizing, the residual heat generated from the biomass carbonization process will be used to provide heat for the carbonization.
5. At the same time, the combustible gas generated during the charcoal manufacturing process will go to the spray tower to receive spraying and de-dusting and then be separated into wood vinegar and tar. The wood vinegar can be used to produce pesticide and the tar can be used in the production of rubber products, dye, and pesticide.
6. The residual gas will go to the filtering system and get the dust removed and then discharged safely.
You can refer to the charcoal making machine video to get more information on the working process.
What Can You Do with Bio Charcoal
Bio charcoal is the main product we can get from biochar production equipment. The uses of the charcoal may have slight differences as the raw material changes, but generally, all the charcoal can be used in the following areas,
Daily life: can be produced into BBQ charcoal or be used as fuel to provide heat.
Agriculture: owing to the strong adsorption capacity, it can improve the quality of soil, so as to enhance the grain output
Industry: charcoal can be further processed into activated carbon; use as construction brick with clay and fuel in steel and iron factories, ceramics and so on.
As for our customers, they can sell the charcoal directly to get profits. If they like they can also reprocess them to add more value to them. We can provide briquette machines for the customers if they need. Besides, if they choose to produce activated charcoal from the original charcoal, the value will be added on a larger scale.
Why Choosing GreenBeston Among All the Charcoal Making Machine Suppliers
Beston is capable of designing, researching and manufacturing high-quality and advanced charcoal maker machines because we have strong teams of engineers and technicians. Therefore, the machine we offer doesn’t only rank top in China but also has been sold well in many other countries. You can see Beston charcoal making machine in South Africa, the Philippines, Kenya, and Nigeria, etc. Meanwhile, we can provide reasonable prices for our customers and they can obtain the most cost-effective charcoal production plants from us after comparing with any other suppliers.
The other reason why our charcoal production machine is popular in the international market is that we can provide the most considerate services to our customers. We have specialized personnel who is responsible for helping the customers with assembling, commissioning and subsequent maintenance of the machine. We also have periodical visits to the customer’s place to see if the machine runs well after they are put into use.