There are three types of pyrolysis equipment for sale in GreenBeston, fully continuous pyrolysis plant, small-scale batching pyrolysis plant and semi-continuous plant. They are different in size, capacity, design, and output. The customers are free to choose whichever type that meets their requirement.
Continuous Pyrolysis Plant Design V.S. Batching Pyrolysis Plant Design
Comparing with the batching type pyrolysis plant, GreenBeston continuous plant has the following unique features,
1. Faster Feeding and Discharging System
Continuous style pyrolysis plant is also called as fully automatic pyrolysis plant because it utilizes automatic screw feeder to feed the raw materials into the reactor. The feeding and discharging happen simultaneously without any interruption in 24 hours a day. As a result, there is no need to wait for the cooling of the reactor before feeding like the batching pyrolysis plants do.
2. Non-rotary Design of A Continuous Pyrolysis Reactor
Batching pyrolysis plant adopts a rotary reactor. It has a double helix structure inside of the reactor to make sure the raw materials have a 360°rotation while being heated. But the continuous pyrolysis reactor is not rotary. It has a larger space to make sure a large amount of the raw materials can be heated evenly at the same time.
3. Larger Capacity, Larger Size, Higher Output
We design continuous pyrolysis machine for handling a larger amount of raw materials, thus the capacity, size and output are all stronger and larger than the batching plant.
|Working Method||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
4. Can Provide with a Pre-treatment System
Batching type plant can process plastic, tyre, oil sludge and rubber waste, but the continuous plant can accept a larger range of raw materials, such as the continuous medical waste pyrolysis plant. The whole plant also contains the pre-treatment system, for example, the sterilization system which is special for medical waste treatment.
Aside from that, the continuous pyrolysis design has the following advantages similar to the batching type.
Safety Design of Continuous Pyrolysis Plant
1. Small furnace door to make sure the stability of the whole process;
2. Protective casing to avoid the operator being hurt by the high temperature;
3. The operator can have a real-time observation of the reactor’s status by reading the pressure gage and thermometer;
4. 100% anti-clogging technique: we adopt honeycomb filtration design to avoid clogging;
5. 100% explosion-proof and 100% fireproof techniques to protect the whole plant;
6. Sensitive alarming system.
Eco-friendly and Energy-saving Design
1. Emission. The flue gas discharging meets the EU environmental protection emission standard;
2. Turning waste to the energy. No matter waste tyre or waste plastic continuous pyrolysis plant you want to set up, they are able to turn your waste into the energy ultimately.
3. All the feeding and discharging are sealed to make sure no ashes and dust in the workshop;
4. New heating structure can save you a lot of energy and cost of fuels, so as to improve working efficiency;
5. The water in the hydra seal is recyclable.
Knowing Better of the Continuous Pyrolysis Plant Cost
If you have a large amount of waste plastic or used tyre to dispose of, you will need a continuous pyrolysis equipment. But meanwhile, you shall know that a larger capacity means a bit higher cost than investing in a small scale pyrolysis plant.
But in the meantime, you will get a higher output and then a much higher reward from the final products of this plant. In addition, as one of the top continuous pyrolysis plant manufacturers in China, GreenBeston has the power to provide you with the best pyrolysis machine with the best quality and longest service life. And our professional sales consultant will help you make a specific business plan according to your budget and needs. Our specialized engineering team will also help you with the initial assembling and subsequent maintenance. In a word, all the money you have spent on this plant will finally worthy of your investing.
Continuous pyrolysis plant is only one type of the pyrolysis plants we can offer to you in GreenBeston. As the developing of the modern technology, the updating of our pyrolysis plants is fast, too. But choosing the plant which is the most suitable one for yourself is always the key to success of this business. Click here to get more information of our pyrolysis plants for sale now.