Due to the particularity of nature and stable position in the market of plastic materials, the best way to dispose of them is recycling not landfill. GreenBeston plastic pelletizing machine for sale is one of the most utility waste plastic recycling plants. It adopts the latest pellets manufacturing techniques to make plastic granules for plastic reproduction. Because of the utility and huge potential values it can bring, our plastic pelletizer machine has been well sold around the world. This practical plant mainly consists of agglomerator, extruder, hydraulic filter changer, cutting system, down spouting as well as the heating and cooling system.
Working Flow of GreenBeston Waste Plastic Pellet Making Machine
- After being sorted into a waste sorting machine, the plastic will be first going through the crushing.
- Crushed plastic will receive high-pressure cleansing to make sure a sanitary production process, after that, the clean plastic will go to gravity separation part to separate different types of plastic according to weights.
- After sorted out, the plastic will be dried in the hot air drying system after another round of high-pressure cleansing.
- And then the waste plastic will go through two times of extrusion. In the first time of extrusion, the waste plastic will be heated and melted together; in the second time of extrusion, the waste plastic will be pelletized into plastic granules.
- After pellets are made, they will go to the cooling system for cooling down and finalizing the shapes.
Unique Features of GreenBeston Waste Plastic Recycling Pelletizing Machine
- This machine is a complete production line of plastic pellets, from feeding, pelletizing, modeling to cooling. It covers every step of plastic pellets manufacturing, so it is very convenient for our clients to use.
- We have added drying system to the machine, so there’s no need for additional drying of the plastic granules, saving time cost for our clients.
- The working process is accurate and precise, so the plastic granules finally produced are uniform and standard in shape.
- We adopt a high-pressure heating method to save energy and production cost for our clients.
- The whole machine is fully continuous and automatic with high working efficiency and high safety level.
- As a green plant for waste plastic recycling, it has no harm and exerts no pollution to the surroundings.
Wide Use of Plastic Pelletizing Machine
Raw materials: waste plastic materials, including polyethylene (plastic films, bottles, and plastic bags, etc.) and polypropylene (packing bag, non-woven fabrics, etc.)
End Products: renewable plastic granules, which can be used in the following areas,
- Daily life: plastic bags, basins, buckets and other plastic daily stuff.
- Agriculture: plastic films for the greenhouse, packing bags and so on.
- Rag trade: raw material to make clothing, ties, buttons, zippers and so on.
- Building materials and housing decoration materials: construction tools, plastic doors and windows and so on.
Specification of Plastic Pelletizing Machine for Sale
|Major axis||Φ100*2200 mm||Φ120*2600 mm||Φ150*3200 mm|
|Capacity||100-150 kg/hour||130-200 kg/hour||220-350 kg/hour|
|Power||37 kw||37 kw||55 kw|
|Die-head||200 Electric single||250 Electric single||300 Electric single|
|Cooling water baths||3000*500*300 mm||3000*500*300 mm||3000*500*300 mm|
|Electromagnetism 5.5 kw|
|250 KG wind barrel 0.75 kw
|250 KG wind barrel
0.75 kw medium-pressure
|500 KG wind barrel
1.5 kw medium-pressure
Alternative Way to Recycle Plastic Waste
As we said above, plastic pelletizing machine is one of the two main waste plastic recycling plants of GreenBeston. The other one is called waste plastic pyrolysis plant.
Different from pelletizing which mostly use physical ways to cut plastic, it adopts pyrolysis technology to get fuel oil and carbon black from waste plastic, so as to recycle the plastic. But similar with the waste plastic recycling pelletizing machine, it is also an eco-friendly plant.
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT||30MT||40MT||50MT|
|Working method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully continuous|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute||Not rotary type|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h||53.6kw/h||62kw||84kw|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m||L12.5*W2.2*H2.5m|
|Space for machine(L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m||20*15*10m||33*15*10m||33*15*10m|
This kind of plant has high working efficiency and very low fuel cost. You can choose the specific machine freely according to the different amount of raw materials. What’s more, using pyrolysis to do waste plastic recycling is quite safe and profitable.
Silimar with pelletizing machine, this machine produced by GreenBeston has also been sold well across the whole world. We have customers from Australia, South Africa, Vietnam, the Philippines, Brazil, Jordan, South Korea, and the UK, etc. If you want to know more about how to use pyrolysis to recycle plastic waste instead of using a waste plastic pelletizing plant, you can go back to our homepage for more information now.