GreenBeston waste plastic to diesel plant emerges in the market in a right moment because it is a good way to recycle plastic waste and then avoid overdeveloping of limited petroleum resources. Most of the diesel fuel in the market is extracted from petroleum. As an important fuel oil with high efficiency, diesel is widely used in large and heavy machinery and vehicles like trains, tank, and tractor, etc. But for the limitation of petroleum resources of the world, diesel fuel looks not that sustainable as we thought. Therefore, turning plastic into diesel seems to a perfect way to save our energy and recycle annoying plastic waste.
Our plastic to diesel plant for sale recycles waste plastic into diesel oil and carbon black through the process of pyrolysis. Technically, we use auto-welding to make sure the quality of the plant. We also have several original designs and they can save energy and cost for our clients, i.e.
- New heating structure combines the advantages of direct and open flame heating and indirect wind-type heating to improve heating efficiency and reduce fuel consumption.
- We add refractory material between pyrolysis reactor and the casing. It can prevent aging of the reactor and avoid heat loss.
- Rotary condenser enlarges the condensing area of the oil gas, accelerates the process of plastic to diesel and improve the oil yield. It is also more convenient for maintenance than the old type condensers.
- The PLC computer control system is very easy to operate and it also provides three levels of operation. The clients can make choice according to their budget and actual needs.
Aside from that, Beston plastic to diesel converter has the following advantages,
- High-performance cost ratio: our waste plastic to diesel plant cost is low but the quality is high. We have a precise production line for every part of our plants.
- Profitable: the raw material of the plant is easy to gather and low in price, and the clients can get considerable profits from the end products of this plant.
- Environment-friendly: the whole working process of our waste plastic to fuel conversion plant is green and safe. We make sure to filter and remove the sulfur of the smoke before discharging it.
Wide Usage of the End Products of GreenBeston Plastic to Diesel Plant
|Pyrolysis Oil||sell and use it directly as fuel oil|
|reprocess by oil distillation plant and get qualified diesel fuel at last. The qualified diesel fuel can be used for heavy machinery or generating electricity|
|Carbon Black||sell it directly|
|coarse carbon black can be grinded and reach to the standard of Carbon Black N330|
Note: different size of carbon black has different uses, for more information about this, you can check the page of our carbon black grinder.
Working Flow of Beston Waste Plastic to Diesel Machine
1. Loading waste plastic to the auto screw feeder and the feeder starts feeding the plastic into the pyrolysis reactor.
2. Heating the reactor to the relevant degree and then oil gas will be generated and go to the oil gas manifold. The heavy particles of the oil gas will be liquefied into heavy oil and reserved in heavy oil tank; the light oil gas will rise up to the condenser and liquefied into light oil. The light oil will also be reserved.
3. There will be combustible gas during the pyrolysis process. In the hydroseal, the combustible gas will be cleansed and the sulfur in the gas will be removed. After cleaning, the gas will be used as fuel to heat the pyrolysis reactor.
4. The smoke generated during the heating will also be filtered and cleaned and then discharged safely, meeting the EU Environment Emission Standards.
5. Carbon black will be discharged through the auto screw discharger.
6. The light oil can be processed in a waste oil distillation machine. Finally, you can get qualified diesel oil from waste plastic.
Specification and Parameters of Waste Plastic to Diesel Oil Plant
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||20*10*10m||25*15*10m||25*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
Besides, our pyrolysis plant cannot only accept waste plastic as the raw material. Waste tyres, rubber, medical waste and oil sludge can be also turned into diesel by this plant. The density of the diesel refining from waste plastic is 0.80±0.02 and the combustion value is 8500 calories. The density of diesel refining from waste tyre or rubber is 0.90±0.02 and the combustion value is 10500 calories to 10100 calories.
Because GreenBeston waste plastic to diesel plant adopts green and safe technology in converting wastes to diesel fuel, it has vast market prospects. You can recycle wastes, produce energy and get profits at the same time. We also have another waste recycling plants, and if you’re interested, you can go back to our homepage or contact us freely.