Pulp molding machine is a machine that can produce packages like egg tray, egg carton, fruit tray and coffee cup tray, etc. Since it uses waste paper and water as the feedstock, it is also named paper molding machine. It is a machine that can effectively and properly dispose of waste paper and turn it into the useful resource.
The Latest Specification and Parameters of our Paper Pulp Molding Machine
|Forming mould quantity||3||4||12||16||32||40||60|
|Total power (kw)||34||41.2||53.7||57||90||150||153|
|Electricity consumption (kw/h) (70% of the total power)||23.8||28.84||37.59||39.9||63||105||107.1|
|Materials consumption (kg/h)||Paper||85||102||170||212||298||425||459|
According to the differences in forming mold, our pulp moulding plants have single-side, four-side, eight-side and twelve-side designs.
Paper Pulp Molding Process
Paper pulp molding, similar to the egg tray making process, needs a complete production line including pulping, forming and drying.
Firstly, mix the waste paper (waste newspaper, waste book, waste paper carton) and water together in the hydraulic pulper with a suggested proportion of 4:1.
Secondly, the pulper make them into pulp and the pulp will be stored in the pulp pool. In the pulp pool, the vacuum pump pumps the pulp to the forming machine. Pulp will be formed by the forming mold and then transferred by the transfer mold.
And then, the molded pulp will go through the process of drying. There are three drying approaches for the customers to choose, i.e. natural drying in the sun, brick drying and metal drying. No matter which one you choose, the drying will be thorough. After the thorough drying, the paper trays will be packed up by the packaging machine or by hand.
Beston- A Leader of Pulp Molding Machine Manufacturers
Leading Manufacturing Techniques
1. Durable material-long service life
All the materials we used for producing the pulp molding equipment are rust protect and durable. We can guarantee quite a long service life of our machine.
2. Scientific design-low failure rate during operation
We have professional design team for the machine. The working process is precise and accurate with a very low failure rate.
3. Module design: flexible configuration and easy for installation and operation
- The whole machine consists of different modules. The customer can change any part of them based on the professional advice of Beston engineers.
- In addition, the module design enables very easy installation and operation.
Leading and Modernized Production Line of Beston Paper Molding Machine
1. Professional sales team-making specific business plan for the customer
2. Specialized engineering team- helping with the installation and commissioning to make sure a smooth run of the machine in the customers’ local place.
Leading Sales Volume in the World
As one of the reliable pulp moulding machine manufacturers in China, Beston has a strong ability to export the machine to the whole world. Till now, Beston has customers and followers from India, the Philippines, Saudi Arabia, Egypt, Dominica, Hungary, Tanzania, Uganda, Kazakhstan, Algeria, Mexico, Syria, Indonesia, etc. We’ve got a wide recognition from many molded pulp manufacturers in the whole world now.
Because of the moderate cost and high quality, as well as the large market of the final products, the customers can get a high and fast return from their investment on the paper pulp making machines. Besides, it is also an eco-friendly plant that turns waste paper into useful and valuable resources. That’s also an important reason why our machine is so popular in recent years.
Paper Moulding Machine Price
If you’d like to choose a paper pulp machine at a reasonable price, you will need to understand the factors which affect the price of it.
1. Configuration. The different types of configuration you choose, the prices will differ. Higher-leveled configuration usually comes at a higher price. With high output and capacity, the price will be higher at the same time. For example, the plastic forming mold has a lower price than the metal mold, the prices of an integrated pulping system will be different from a traditional pulping system, and the four-side forming machine will be more expensive than a single-side forming machine.
2. Aside from the configuration, you also need to consider the labor cost, cost of spot, electricity, and water, etc. If you need a specific business plan for this machine, you can now leave your message to us and Beston professional sales specialist will respond as soon as possible.