Recycling plastic into oil is a way to dispose of plastic waste. It is efficient, convenient and profitable. Therefore, a lot of waste recycling organizations and companies are using the technology of plastic recycling to oil. If you have a large number of plastic waste to dispose of and you are recycling plastic to fuel oil, you may get a plastic pyrolysis plant. It adopts the technology of pyrolysis to recycle plastic into oil.
Process of Recycling Plastic into Oil
1. As recommended by most of the plastic to oil machine manufacturers, bulky plastic waste should be shredded into small pieces before pyrolysis.
2. And then the plastic waste will be put into the pyrolysis reactor. Heat the reactor and when the temperature rises to 160℃, the oil gas will be generated.
3. The oil gas will flow to the manifold. There are heavy particles in the oil gas, and they will be liquefied into heavy oil and then stored into the heavy oil tank. The light oil gas will rise up to the condensers and be liquefied into light oil. That is the oil from plastic waste.
4. There is also combustible gas during the pyrolysis process. It can be collected and used as the fuel to heat the reactor. But before that, it will be desulfurized in the hydro seal.
5. The flue gas needs to be filtered before emission, too. So all the plastic to fuel machine for sale on the market will be equipped with a filtering system which including dedusting, desulfurization, water spraying, and cleansing. If you like, you can also add ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon absorption to the system.
1. Not all the plastic waste can be recycled into fuel oil, e.g. PVC and PET cannot be recycled into oil by Beston plastic pyrolysis plant.
2. The pyrolysis oil you get directly from the plastic waste cannot be used as fuel oil for cars. After you refine the oil into diesel oil, it can be used as fuel oil for heavy machinery, also not including cars.
3. The whole pyrolysis process is high-temperature, oxygen-free and sealed.
Different Oil Yield of Beston Recycle Plastic to Oil Plant
With different types of plastic waste, the oil yield is certainly not the same. Here are the specific oil yields.
|Types of Plastic||Oil yield|
|Pure white plastic sheeting||60%-70%|
|Fishing net, safety net||45%-50%|
|Bags of instant noodles||40%|
|Pure plastic cable||60%-80%|
|Clean plastic bags||50%|
Plastic waste is a big issue for every corner of our planet now. It is hard to degrade itself and should be a danger to many creatures on the earth including human beings. Besides, fuel oil is a consumable resource. It is not sustainable unless we can find more alternative fuels. Therefore, recycling plastic into oil is a “win-win” solution to plastic waste disposal and is also a promising waste plastic recycling project. If you are interested in this project, you can learn more about our products now.