If you have a large number of rice husks, what will you do with them? I think most people will choose a rice husk charcoal making machine to produce them into charcoal. Rice husk is a very common agricultural waste especially in those countries which relies on agriculture. In China, we have an output of about 80 million tons of rice husks annually according to the statistics. Owing to a quite high lignin and silicon, they are hard to be absorbed directly by water or soils. Also, because of its non-perishable feature, it cannot be used as organic fertilizer directly. But using a charcoal machine, all the problems will be solved.
Advantages of GreenBeston Rice Husk Charcoal Machines
- Our rice hull charcoal making machine for sale can work for 24 hours continuously. It has an auto feeder and water cool slag-out to make sure a high working efficiency.
- It has a de-dusting system to filter residual heat and smoke and make sure they meet the environmental protection standard.
- This machine is green and eco-friendly. It can turn rice hulls to charcoals(bio-chars) safely without any harm to the environment. During the whole process, it can reduce 95% combustible wastes comparing with ordinary carbonizer.
- Our rice husk carbonizer can produce high-quality end products: the rice husk charcoal has a carbon content of more than 90%. It will definitely help you make money on the market of charcoals.
- The temperature inside of a carbonization furnace shall not lower than 700℃, under that condition, the speed of carbonization will be faster as the carbonization volume increases. It can save energy and lower the cost correspondingly for the clients.
Features of Beston Quality Rise Husk Carbonizer Design
The rice husk charcoal making machine of GreenBeston is different from other charcoal making equipment. We add new designs and technologies to make it stand out among the like products on the market.
- Double-layer Structure: The whole equipment is designed as a double-layer structure. The exterior layer is for drying procedures of the rice husk and the interior is for carbonizing.
- One Fire Two Steps Heating Structure: It refers to one heating source to heat two parts of the equipment. There will be residual heat generated during the process of carbonization and it can be used as the heat source of the drying host to save energy and the cost of clients.
- A Central Control System: It can separate operator and the equipment for safety. Optional for our clients.
- Safety Design: a protective casing to protect the operator from hurting by high temperature.
- Sealed Structure of Feeder and Discharging Section: to ensure a sanitary and healthy working place.
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1.All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2.Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
3.Municipal solid waste.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Rice Husk Charcoal Uses
- Agriculture: rice husk charcoal can be used as fertilizer. It can enhance potassium content in the soil and loosen the soil and make it a good permeability.
- Industry: because of the specific physical and chemical characteristics, the rice hull charcoals can be used as thermal insulation material in industrial manufacturing.
Either in agriculture or industry, the potential of rice husk charcoal should not be ignored. As a result, if you have invested in the business of recycling rice husk to charcoal by a rice husk charcoal making machine, you are doing a wise thing. You may pay attention to the rice husk charcoal price on the market and we promise you will be benefited from it in the near future.
In addition, don’t forget we also have wood vinegar and tar while carbonizing the rice husks. Both of them are very useful industrial materials. The wood vinegar is the raw material to produce pesticide. And the tar can be used to make rubber products, dye, and pesticide, etc.
How to Make Charcoal from Rice Husk
- Firstly, the rice husk will be put on the quantitative feeder and be fed to the drying host for drying and flash steaming.
- After being dried, the rice husk will fall down to the carbonization host.
- In the host, as the temperature rises by heating, carbonization and pyrolysis process will occur and the rice husk will be carbonized thoroughly.
- And then after being desulfurized and smoke discharging, rice husk charcoal will be generated.
- While heating the carbonization host, the residual heat will be generated. Using our One Fire Two Steps structure, the residual heat can be used as the heat source of the drying host.
- During the rice husk biochar production process, combustible gas will be generated, the gas will go to the cyclone dust collector and be de-dusted firstly, and then decompose into wood vinegar and tar.
Rice Husk Charcoal Making Machine Price on the Market
Every recycling plant of GreenBeston has a high quality and reasonable price. We promise a good after-sale service, a professional research team, and sales team. We believe that your investment in our plant will be worthy. Besides, the energy-saving design of our rice husk charcoal making machine for sale will also reduce your unnecessary cost of fuels and labors. Since we have a lot of different types of waste recycling plants, you can check more information about them on the home page of GreenBeston. We’ll always be here to serve you with heart and soul.