The rubber pyrolysis plant produced by GreenBeston is to recycle waste rubber products into the fuel oil. We also call it the rubber recycling plant. Except for used rubber tyres, rubber wastes are everywhere in our daily life, such as rubber shoe sole, rubber gloves, rubber tubes, rubber cable leather as well as the offcut and wastes from rubber products factory, etc.
Features of GreenBeston Rubber Recycling Plant for Sale
1. We adopt the original new heating structure which combines the advantages of direct heating and indirect heating (wind-type) to improve production efficiency and reduce cost. This new heating structure is the first one in the whole world.
2. It is unique that we have refractory materials between the pyrolysis reactor and the casing to avoid heat loss and protect the reactor from aging.
3. We use PLC computer control system and provide three levels of control systems for our clients to choose.
4. We have three types of plants which can realize batch operation, semi-continuous operation and fully-continuous operation. Our clients are freely to choose based on their raw materials and demand of production.
Specifications and Parameters of GreenBeston Rubber Pyrolysis Plant for Sale
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
* Thereinto, BLL-20 is the most popular types of rubber pyrolysis plant among our clients. It is a fully continuous pyrolysis plant. It can run for 24 hours a day without a stop and there is no need to cool down the reactor before the second batch. Besides, the continuous pyrolysis reactor is stable and not rotary, which enables the temperature to rise quickly, so as to save the buyer’s energy and lower the cost of production.
5. We have a stronger condensing system. We use tube condenser to enlarge the condensing areas so as to improve the working efficiency of the plant.
6. The whole processing of rubber recycling is safe and clean, having no harm to the environment.
Rubber Recycling Process
1. Waste rubbers are put into the pyrolysis reactor automatically and being heated. When the interior temperature of the reactor reaches to relevant degree, the oil gas will be generated.
2. The oil gas flow into the manifold. Heavy particle of it will be liquefied into heavy oil and dropped into heavy oil tank, while the light oil gas will rise up and then be liquefied into fuel oil by condenser and finally reserved in fuel oil tank.
3. During the process, there will be combustible gas generated. Sulfur in the gas will be removed and cleansed in hydro-seal and then the gas will be recycled as fuel to provide heat for the reactor.
4. Simultaneously, the smoke generated when heating the reactor will be cooled down in the flue condenser and de-dusted. And then, it will go through the processes of de-dusting, washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon absorption. Finally, it will meet the EU environmental protection and emission standards and be discharged safely.
5. Same with waste tyre pyrolysis plant, carbon black from the waste rubber will be discharged automatically by auto screw discharger.
End Products of GreenBeston Rubber Recycling Pyrolysis Plant
As same as waste tyres, waste rubber products are space-occupied and harmful to our environment. But with our rubber recycling plant, waste rubber can be turned into energy and have huge potential of usage. Through the process of pyrolysis, we can get the end products like fuel oil and carbon black as well as some metals extracted from the rubber products. All of them are profitable because of their wide application.
Fuel oil: It can be sold as fuel directly, or reprocessed by waste oil distillation plant to get qualified diesel which can be used for engine oil of heavy machinery.
Carbon black: it can be made into carbon brick by briquetting machines, or you can just use our carbon black grinding machine to make it finer to meet the standard of carbon black N330. Other metals extracted: they can be reprocessed and used in steel factories.
GreenBeston always guarantees the best productions and best service. We hope our clients can get profits through our products. If you are interested in our rubber pyrolysis plant, we hope you can leave us a message. Moreover, GreenBeston provides much other waste treatment and recycling equipment for you to choose from. You can go to our homepage and get more information about them or leave a message for us now.