Straw to charcoal machine plays an important role in recycling of agricultural wastes. It turns crops straws, wood stick, and weed into charcoal through the process of carbonization, so you can also call it straw carbonization machine. After the procedures of shredding, drying, high-temperature, and oxygen-free carbonizing and pyrolysis, sulfur releasing and carbide collecting and there will be straw charcoal generated at last. Due to the strong ability of absorption, straw charcoal has wide using ranges so that it has large utilization value on the market.
Unique Design to Save Energy
We adopt the original One Fire Two Steps carbonization structure to the straw to charcoal machine and this is also an exclusive technique we are holding to our machines. It uses one heat resource to heat the two hosts, the drying host, and carbonizing host at the same time.
Double-Layer and Horizontal-Type Structure
Our straw biochar equipment for sale is designed as double-layer and horizontal typed, and the two horizontal typed layers are installed in a vertical level.
These two structures supplement each other and combine together effectively. When the straw carbonization furnace is heating and carbonization process starts, there will be residual heat generated from the down layer, which can supply heat directly for the upper layer, the drying host constantly.
As a result, we can maximize the heat utilization and improve the working efficiency and reduce fuel consumption as well. Since the fuel cost of the straw charcoal making machine is also reducing, it is very popular among our customers.
Different Types of Straw to Charcoal Machine for Sale in GreenBeston
|Hourly Feeding Capacity||500kg||0.8-1 Tons||1.5-2Tons||2.5-3Tons|
|Raw Materials||1.All kinds of biomass waste, such as sawdust, coconut shells, olive shells, palm shells, bamboo, etc.
2.Civil sludge, municipal sludge, industrial sludge, etc.
3.Municipal solid waste.
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Diesel, Natural Gas, LPG, Biomass, etc.|
|Total Power||40 kw/h||55kw/h||60kw/h||72kw/h|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30m*15m*7m||35*15*7m||45*15*10m||50*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Recycling Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Safety Insurance and Zero-Pollution to the Environment
- Special casing for the drying host and carbonization host can protect the operators from high temperature.
- PLC control system separate the operator and the machine to make sure the safety of the operators.
- The specialized cooling system can keep the temperature of the charcoal from the straw at the stable level and avoid spontaneous combustion of the charcoal.
- The dedusting system is consist of cyclone dust extractor and spray dust collector, so it can filter the flue gas thoroughly and make sure the discharding meet the EU environmental emission standard.
- Feeding and discharging are all sealed to make sure there is no additional dust during the working process.
Multiple Uses of the Straw to Charcoal Processing Machine
GreenBeston’s straw to charcoal making machine can accept a large range of raw materials except for crop straw, wood sticks, and weed. It can turn all the biomass or the organic wastes (rice husk, sludge sewage, coconut shell, palm kernel shells, etc) into charcoal. In the past, most of those waste is burnt or berried, which pose large pollution to the air and covers too much space in the landfill. Using this machine doesn’t not only turn waste into usable fuel, it can also save about 80% areas for landfill and reduce a lot of hazard matters in the air.
What You Can Get from the Machine
Charcoal from straw. Used as fertilizer; used to absorb impurities in different industries.
Wood vinegar and tar. The wood vinegar and tar is generated after the combustible gas goes to the condenser. The condenser can separate wood vinegar and tar from the combustible gas. Wood vinegar can be used to produce insect-resist agents, soil conditioner, and pesticide intermediate. Wood tar is the basic material to extract biodiesel.
Our straw to charcoal machine has high yield and high-value end-products, thus you can get a high return from your investment in this waste to fuel business.
What You Should Pay Attention To
1. The water content of the raw materials shall not exceed 15%-20%. The size of them shall not exceed 20mm, otherwise, you will need a crusher or shredder to crush them into small pieces.
2. The temperature of carbonization can reach to 400-600℃ because higher temperature brings higher yield and faster speed of carbonization brings lower running cost.
3. The carbonized straw charcoal discharging time period is between 15 min to 20 min.
4. You need to pre-heat the host of carbonization for 30 min in advance.
5. With different kinds of raw materials or different batches of processing, the ration of carbonization differs (between 3:1 and 4:1)