Beston waste plastic to fuel conversion plant is a plant which can realize using plastic as a fuel. It converts plastic into fuel oil through pyrolysis. Since the fuel oil has wide uses in many industries, this machine could be the best type of recycling machine that can properly solve the problem of plastic waste pollution.
In Beston Group, we provide four types of the plant in total, BLJ-6 and BLJ-10 are both batch type small-scale pyrolysis plant. BLL-16 is a semi-continuous type medium-sized plant. And the BLL-30, the fully continuous type, is the largest one with the largest daily capacity.
Specification and Parameters of Beston Waste Plastic to Fuel Machine for Sale
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||20*10*10m||25*15*10m||25*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
Patents We Have Got for Our Waste Plastic to Fuel Conversion Plant
- Protective casing for the pyrolysis reactor. The new casing uses refractory materials to prevent the reactor from fast aging and avoid heat loss and protect the operators at the same time.
- New type heating structure. The new heating structure combines the advantages of direct heating (open fire heating) and indirect heating (wind type heating) together. It improves the heat utilization and saves a lot of fuel cost after the proof from most of the buyers.
The conversion of plastic into fuel is a non-oxygen and high-temperature process and there will be also flue gas generated inevitably. Therefore, it asks a fairly safe and eco-friendly working process. The waste plastic to fuel conversion plant of GreenBeston just holds both of the two characteristics.
High-leveled Safety Design
- The 100% avoid-burn technology and 100% explosion-proof technology guarantee the safety of the operators.
- We have the professional thermometer and pressure gage to inspect the temperature and air pressure at any time.
- The outlet valve clog-proof technique is used for our waste plastic to fuel conversion plant operation.
- The stove door is small to make sure the working process in the reactor much more stable and smoother.
- Remote PLC control system can make sure the safety of the operators and this device is optional for the customers.
Eco-friendly Working System
- The new heating structure of Beston plastic pyrolysis plant can not only improve the heat efficiency and save the fuel cost, it can also reduce the flue gas. If the customers choose natural gas or PLG as the fuels, there will be much less flue gas generated.
- The strict and scientific design for the flue gas filtering system can make sure the emission meet the EU standard. The whole filtering system includes de-dusting, water spraying, cleansing, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon absorption.
How to Convert Waste Plastic into Fuel
- Feeding the plastic waste into the reactor.
- Heat the reactor and the oil gas will be generated until the inner temperature of the reactor reaches 160℃.
- Oil gas liquefaction and storage. Heavy oil and light oil shall be stored respectively. The light oil is final plastic oil we get.
- Collect the combustible gas and use it to heat the reactor back.
- Flue gas emission through the filtering system.
- Using a waste oil distillation plant to get diesel fuel from the plastic oil we just get from the pyrolysis process. And the qualified diesel fuel is the final product of this plant. The diesel fuel can be used as fuel for large and heavy machinery like planes, trains, ship, etc.
This 3D-video will tell you the details of the continuous plastic to fuel conversion process.
Besides, after you buy our plastic to fuel conversion machine, the all-around after-sale services of GreenBeston will make your following jobs much easier, such as assembling and commissioning, subsequent maintaining and regular monitoring, etc. All of the above services are for free because of our long-term quality guarantee.
Except for waste plastic to fuel conversion plant, Beston also offers tyre to fuel recycling plant. Oily sludge, municipal solid waste, and biomass are all useful as fuels in fact. Just as what GreenBeston usually does, eliminating pollution and recycling waste into fuels, we will continue using the best products to do more meaningful things for a better world. You can go to our homepage to know more about us and our products if you are interested in.