Waste tyre pyrolysis plant project turns waste tires into useful fuel oil. It is a good solution to dispose of the waste tyres. At the same time, it is a valuable investment for you if you want to make money from waste recycling industry. Therefore, the waste tyre pyrolysis plant cost is very important for you while you are making your investing plans.
Knowing What Exactly an Overall Tyre Pyrolysis Plant Cost Includes
The tyre pyrolysis plant cost is not a single cost of the plant itself. The cost of tyre pyrolysis plant, actually, contains the expense on the plant, the cost of space and area, water and electricity, labor cost and some other relevant taxs or fees you need to pay in your places. But no matter what costs you need to spend, Beston is willing to help you work out the most cost-effective business plan and provide every customer with the high-quality tyre pyrolysis plant at a reasonable price.
In total, Beston provides four types of pyrolysis plant for sale. Our professional sales consultant and engineer are able to make a specific business plan in accordance with the actual needs and budgets of every customer. Each of the four types of plants has a reasonable configuration and design. If you have a large number of tires to treat, you can choose the continuous waste tyre pyrolysis plant because the feeding and discharging are happened simultaneously to improve efficiency and reduce time cost. If your waste tyres quantity is small, a small scale pyrolysis plant will be enough for you and it will save you much more money because of the lower price than the continuous type.
Types of Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant in Beston
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Valuable End Products
- Pyrolysis Oil: also called as tyre oil, can be reprocessed by an oil distillation machine to get qualified diesel oil. If you don’t want to reprocess them by yourself, you can sell them directly on the market because it is the raw material to produce qualified diesel. In a world which is going through the energy and resource shortage, this kind of fuel oil can be the alternative fuel for heavy machinery like train and ships. Therefore, you will never worry about its market.
- Carbon Black: the carbon black you get from tire pyrolysis process is coarse carbon black. You can make finer powder of it by the help of a carbon black grinding machine. If you get N330 standard carbon black, you can sell them at a much higher price. It can be used to produce fortifier, filler and colorant, and also used to produce rubber seal, rubber V-belt, plastic products as well as pigment, etc.
- Steel Wire: steel wires drawn from the scrap tires by tyre wire drawing machine can be sold directly to steel factory and used as the raw material to reproduce steel.
Using High-Tech to Reduce The Customer’s Cost of Tyre Pyrolysis Plant
Technologically, Beston adopts several energy-saving techniques during the procedure of production. For example, we adopt auto-wielding technology to improve our working efficiency so as to reduce labor cost. We also add the following energy-saving designs to our waste tyre pyrolysis plant, thus to help the customers to reduce the subsequent cost while using the plants.
- Between the casing and the reactor, we add refractory material. It can prevent heat loss and protect the workers from hurting by hot temperature.
- Using the automatic submerged arc welding and ultrasonic flaw detector to make sure the basic quality of every part of our plant.
- The total service of life of our tyre pyrolysis plant is 5-8 years, which is much longer than most other similar plants on the market. You will never worry about the redundant cost of changing new ones.
- In our newly designed pyrolysis plant, we adopt a brand new heating structure. It combines the advantages of open fire heating and hot-blast heating together and finally can improve heating utilization. It will certainly help the clients and buyers to reduce the waste tyre pyrolysis plant cost on fuels.
- Combustible gas reusing. We can collect the combustible gas generated during the pyrolysis process to use it as the fuel to heat the reactor.
- Safe emission. The residual gas will go through a strict filtering system, so it can be discharged safely at last. It will definitely save a large amount of money in the environmental protection expense of the customer.
- The easy operation style and automatic screw feeder (only provided in continuous-type pyrolysis plant) can help to reduce labor cost.
- Three-in-one Oil Discharging System can smaller the space of the pyrolysis plant and improve the discharging efficiency, so as to reduce the customer’s cost on space and time.
All-around Services to Maximize the Customer’s Profits
Someone may choose second-hand or used tyre pyrolysis plant because of the low pyrolysis plant price. They pay much attention to the initial tyre pyrolysis plant cost and ignore the importance of follow-up services. Neither of them is making a reasonable choice because an all-around service of a reliable tyre pyrolysis plant supplier will also be decisive for the final profits you can get from setting up a tyre pyrolysis plant. To rely on a professional supplier like Beston, you will enjoy the following services which can reduce you a large amount of follow-up costs on the machine,
- Free professional suggestion and business plan for you at the early stage of your consulting (before purchasing).
- Free assembling and commissioning guide from Beston professional engineering team.
- Free training for local workers and operators.
- Free 24-hour online customer service to answer questions about the running situation of your plants.
- One-year quality warranty and free follow-up maintenance and repairment.
Continuous Tyre Pyrolysis Plant Working Process-3D Video
Making You Own Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Cost Plan
- Do the homework of investigating the tyre pyrolysis plant prices in different companies and suppliers.
- Calculate your own cost of tyre pyrolysis plant in different aspects like the area and space cost, basic construction labor cost, electricity and water cost and so on.
- Don’t forget the following-up costs like the maintenance fee, repairing cost and so on.
- Make sure you have plenty of budget for the estimated cost in case there’s any other expense.
- Seeking help from professional pyrolysis equipment manufacturers like Beston when you are confused about the costs and prices.