You need to get a thorough understanding of the waste tyre pyrolysis plant cost before you invest in it. Beston team can help you make a detailed business plan. And this plan will give you a vivid explanation of the specific cost.
Elements that Influence The Tire Pyrolysis Plant Cost
Cost of the pyrolysis plant: depends on the transaction price of the machine. In Beston, we can always provide the most reasonable and competitive price.
Cost of fuel: depends on the types of fuel the buyers choose (wood, charcoal, PLC or natural gas, etc.)
Cost of space and area: depends on the area price and rent. The buyers should bear the expense themselves.
Cost of water and electricity: depends on the expenditure of the local basic facility. The buyers should bear the expense themselves.
Cost of labor: depends on the local labor cost. Generally, all the types of Beston tyre pyrolysis plants just require a few workers to operate.
Environmental protection tax: different in accordance with different places and countries. The buyers should bear the expense themselves.
Cost of the maintenance: once you buy the plant from the Beston group, you will enjoy a high-quality after-sales service including regular maintenance of the plant. We have the best price and the best service, so you can save a lot of cost of maintenance.
In a word, Beston is willing to help you work out the most cost-effective business plan and provide every customer with the high-quality tyre pyrolysis plant at a reasonable price.
In total, Beston provides four types of pyrolysis plant for sale. Our professional sales consultant and an engineer are able to make a specific business plan in accordance with the actual needs and budgets of every customer. Each of the four types of plants has a reasonable configuration and design.
Types of Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Plant in Beston
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
If you have a large number of tires to treat, you can choose the continuous waste tyre pyrolysis plant because the feeding and discharging are happened simultaneously to improve efficiency and reduce the time cost. If your waste tyres quantity is small, a small scale pyrolysis plant will be enough for you and it will save you much more money because of the lower price than the continuous type. Of course, the costs of them will be different. That will also be a thing you need to consider.
Additionally, the pyrolysis equipment cost will be worthy because of the high return it brings to you.
Valuable End Products of Tyre Pyrolysis Machine
Pyrolysis Oil: also called as tyre oil, can be reprocessed by an oil distillation machine to get qualified diesel oil. If you don’t want to reprocess them by yourself, you can sell them directly on the market because it is the raw material to produce qualified diesel. In a world which is going through the energy and resource shortage, this kind of fuel oil can be the alternative fuel for heavy machineries like train and ships. Therefore, you will never worry about its market.
Carbon Black: the carbon black you get from tire pyrolysis process is coarse carbon black. You can make the finer powder of it by the help of a carbon black grinding machine. If you get N330 standard carbon black, you can sell them at a much higher price. It can be used to produce fortifier, filler and colorant, and also used to produce rubber seal, rubber V-belt, plastic products as well as a pigment, etc.
Steel Wire: steel wires drawn from the scrap tires by tyre wire drawing machine can be sold directly to steel factories and used as the raw material to reproduce steel.
Using High-Tech to Reduce The Customer’s Cost of Tyre Pyrolysis Plant
- Between the casing and the reactor, we add refractory material. It can prevent heat loss, improve the heating efficiency and protect the workers from hurting by hot temperatures.
- Using the automatic submerged arc welding and ultrasonic flaw detector to make sure the basic quality of every part of our plant.
- The total service of life of our tyre pyrolysis plant is 5-8 years, which is much longer than most other similar plants on the market. You will never worry about the redundant cost of changing new ones.
- New heating structure. It combines the advantages of open fire heating and hot-blast heating together and finally can improve heating utilization. It will certainly help the clients and buyers to reduce the waste tyre pyrolysis plant cost on fuels.
- Combustible gas reusing. We can collect the combustible gas generated during the pyrolysis process to use it as the fuel to heat the reactor. This design can help the buyers to reduce their cost of fuel.
- Safe emission. The residual gas will go through a strict filtering system, so it can be discharged safely at last. It will definitely save a large amount of money on the environmental protection tax.
- The easy operation style, automatic screw feeder and auto discharger can help to reduce labor cost.
- Three-in-one Oil Discharging System can smaller the space of the pyrolysis plant and improve the discharging efficiency, so as to reduce the customer’s cost on space and time.
Beston Pyrolysis Plant Shipped to Romania
All-around Services to Make Your Cost Worthy
To get a low tyre pyrolysis plant price, someone may choose second-hand pyrolysis plants or that manufactured by the small-scale factories. They pay much attention to the initial pyrolysis plant cost and ignore the importance of follow-up services. Neither of them is making a reasonable choice because an all-around service of a reliable tyre pyrolysis plant supplier will also be decisive for the final profits you can get from setting up a tyre pyrolysis plant. To rely on a professional supplier like Beston, you will enjoy the following services which can reduce you a large amount of follow-up costs on the machine,
- Free professional suggestion and business plan for you at the early stage of your consulting (before purchasing).
- Professional assembling and commissioning guide from Beston professional engineering team.
- Free training for local workers and operators.
- Free 24-hour online customer service to answer questions about the running situation of your plants.
- One-year quality warranty and free follow-up maintenance.
Making You Own Waste Tyre Pyrolysis Cost Plan
- Do the homework of investigating the pyrolysis machine prices in different companies and suppliers.
- Calculate your own cost of tyre pyrolysis plant in different aspects like the area and space cost, basic construction labor cost, electricity and water cost and so on.
- Don’t forget the following-up costs like the maintenance fee, repairing cost and so on.
- Make sure you have enough budget for the estimated cost in case there’s any other expense.
- Seeking help from professional pyrolysis equipment manufacturers like Beston when you are confused about the costs and prices.
So far, Beston Group has customers from the UK, Russia, South Korea, Romania, Indonesia, Hungary, Jordan, Turkey and the Philippines because of the high-quality of our machines. If you have any questions about the waste tyre pyrolysis plant cost, you can leave your message to us now and follow us on FaceBook.