How much does the waste tyre recycling plant cost? It is actually not a simple question that I can answer you merely with a price. There are a lot of factors which can finally decide whether the cost is reasonable or not, such as the quality of the plant, rewards from the by-products and the subsequent expense you will spend on this plant.
How Does A Waste Tyre Recycling Plant Project Cost Reasonably
Firstly, before an investment, you should understand the plant you want to purchase so that to have a general idea about the waste tire recycling plant cost.
GreenBeston waste tyre recycling plant aims to recycle waste tyres through the process of pyrolysis. According to the number of waste tires, we provide batching type pyrolysis plant, semi-continuous and continuous types of recycling plants for waste tyres. Since the capacity, output and some designs for working process are different, those three kinds of waste tyre recycling plant prices are different as well. Therefore, you need to consider the amount of raw materials and your budget before selecting the right one for yourself.
Batching and Semi-Continuous Tyre Recycling Plant
|Daily capacity||6 MT||10 MT||20 MT|
|Operating pressure||Constant pressure|
|Reactor rotate speed||0.4 turn/minute|
|Total power||24 kw/h||30 kw/h||54 kw/h|
|Reactor size||D2.2*L 5.1m||D2.8*L6.2 m||D2.8 *L7.1 m|
|Space for machine(L*W*H)||20*10*10 m||25*15*10 m||25*15*10 m|
Specification and Parameters of Continuous Tyre Recycling Plant
|Working Method||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
Secondly, you should know the value of the by-products of this plant.
Pyrolysis oil (tyre oil): this kind of oil is able to be used as fuel oil so you can just sell them on the market directly; you can also use an oil refinery machine to get qualified diesel from them and then sell the diesel at a higher price.
Carbon black: it is also an important industrial material so you can sell it directly; if you like, you can use the carbon black grinding machine to get finer carbon black.
Steel wire: sell directly to the steel factory as the raw material to produce steel bars.
So far, both the three by-products have wide uses and potentially high value on the market. Your reward from this recycling machine will be doubled than just selling the waste tyre directly. And you will earn the waste tyre recycling plant cost shortly after you sell them out.
How this Cost-Effective Tyre Recycling Equipment Works
1. Feeding the used tires to the pyrolysis reactor. Before feeding, the wire drawing machine will draw the steel wires out of the waste tyres and then the tyre shredder will shred the big tyres(≥12mm) into pieces.
2. After the inner temperature of the reactor reaches to the certain degree by heating, oil gas will be generated and then go to the manifold. Heavy particles in the oil will be liquefied and stored in the heavy oil tank. Light oil gas will rise into the condenser and then liquefied into oil and stored in the oil tank, too.
3. There will be combustible gas during the pyrolysis process. The will be desulfurated and cleansed in the hydra seal and finally reused as fuel to heat the reactor. This kind of design will save a lot of fuel cost, so as to save the waste tyre recycling plant cost for the customers.
4. Finally, the residual gas will be cooled down and then go to the de-dusting system and go through the water washing, water spray, and ceramic ring adsorption and finally be discharged safely.
How GreenBeston Help You Reduce More Waste Tyre Recycling Plant Cost
GreenBeston is one of the top manufacturers of waste tyre recycling plant in China and our tire recycling machine price is always very competitive on the international market. Recent years, we have spent a lot of funds and manpower in research and design. We aim to produce the recycling plants with a high-performance cost ratio, so we take some steps to reduce the overall cost of waste tyre recycling machine for our customers.
1. Improve the producing techniques and the quality of the plant
- We introduce fully automatic submerged arc welding technique to improve the working efficiency and save our labor cost.
- We adopt the ultrasonic nondestructive testing to make sure each part of the plant is flawless.
- Our plant has the authentication of CE and ISO. We guarantee every part of the plant can go smoothly with quite a long service life.
2. Enhance the level of our services
As a professional tyre pyrolysis recycling plant supplier, we constantly enhance the level of our service because we believe an excellent after-sale service can avoid a lot of unnecessary cost of the customers. We have a specialized engineering team which we can send with the machine to the customers’ places. They will be responsible for the assembling, commissioning, and maintenance of the plant. As a result, you will save a lot of subsequent costs.
3. A reasonable configuration and customized plans. Our customers can choose every part of the plant according to the real needs within reasonable limits, and our professional sales team can also provide a scientific and reasonable configuration plan for them.
4. The machine is very easy to operate and that will save your cost of labor.
5. It is eco-friendly and the discharging meets the EU Environmental Protection Emission Standard. So you don’t need to pay any environment tax or spend any expense on discharging control.
No matter in Philippines, Egypt, Australia or South Africa, our customers will finally be content with the waste tyre recycling plant cost they have spent on our plants because we consider more about our clients’ need than any other manufacturer does. We believe the waste to energy project is not only a private business but a good project for our planet. Therefore, finally, you will see all your cost can be earned back and all your investment is worthy. Click here to get more professional suggestions about investing in a tyre recycling project now.