GreenBeston waste tyre recycling plant, also known as waste tyre pyrolysis plant, is a very practical method for waste tyre recycling. On account of a largely increased number of automobiles every year, waste tyres have increased day by day, thus the methods of how to recycle tyres tend to be diversified. Our waste tyre recycling machine is able to recycle tyres into useful fuels effectively and efficiently through the reaction “pyrolysis”. Since the end products are pyrolysis oil, steel wires, and carbon, it is a profitable method of old tyre disposal.
Parameters and Specifications of GreenBeston Waste Tyre Recycling Plants
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge, Medical Waste|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||20*10*10m||25*15*10m||25*15*10m||33*15*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Service Life||5-8 Years|
Unique Features of Our Waste Tyre Recycling Plant for Sale
New Techniques and Design
- Our waste tire recycling equipment for sale has adopted a brand-new heating structure. This new heating system can improve the fuel utilization and reduce fuel cost for the buyers.
High Working Efficiency
The maximum daily capacity of our tyre recycling machine for sale is 50 MT and it is quite competitive on the market of the same plants.
No Harm to the Environment
- We have high-leveled cooling system and condensers and they can make sure a favourable dedusting effect.
- Strict filtering system can also guarantee a safe and eco-friendly flue gas discharging.
Easy and Safe to Operate
- Using small furnace door to make sure a stable and safe working process of the reactor.
- The 100% avoid-burn technology and 100% explosion-proof technology guarantee the safety of the operators.
- We have a professional thermometer and pressure gage to inspect the temperature and air pressure at any time.
- The outlet valve has clog-proof function.
Pyrolysis oil. It is the main byproduct of used tyre recycling equipment for sale. It can be used directly as a fuel oil. Or, if you want to get much higher quality fuel oil from it, you can extract diesel from the pyrolysis oil from an oil distillation machine.
Steel wires. It can be sold to steel factory and make new steel products.
Carbon black. It is a kind of carbide from the process of pyrolysis. With different diameters, it will have different usages in many industries, especially in rubber and plastic industry as fortifier, filler, and colorant, and also used to produce rubber seal, rubber V-belt, plastic products as well as pigment, etc.
How to Recycle Old Tyres
1. Firstly the used tyres will be put on the wire drawing machine to get their steel wires drawn out completely for the convenience of subsequent crushing and cutting.
2. Secondly, those tyres which are smaller than 1200 mm can be sent to tyre shredder directly and shredded into small pieces.
3. The auto screw feeder feeds the tyre pieces into the pyrolysis reactor. And then you will heat the reactor. When the temperature inside of the reactor reaches to a certain degree, oil gas will be generated and go to the oil gas manifold afterward.
4. Thirdly, the heavy particles in the oil gas will be liquefied into heavy oil and reserved in heavy oil tank directly. The light particles in the oil gas will first go to the condenser and then be liquefied into light oil and reserved in the light oil tank.
5. Meanwhile, there will be combustible gas during the process of pyrolysis, so you can clean it and remove the sulfur on it in the hydro seal and then it can supply heat for the reactor as a fuel.
6. The flue gas generated during the whole process of working will also be filtered. It will go through four filter systems in the spray tower, including water washing, water spray, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon adsorption, so as to meet EU environmental emission standard. Carbon black is also collected automatically during the whole process.
Waste Tyre Recycling Plant Suppliers
GreenBeston is a top waste recycling system manufacturer in China. We have supplied a large amount of scrap tyre recycling plants to various tyre recycling companies across the world. Except for high-quality tire recycling equipment, we also have considerate after-sale services. That is the reason why we are always in a leading place of the industry. We have a strong engineering team of installation and maintenance and we will send them to the place of our customers with the plants. They will supply professional guide about installation and try-out of the new plants.
Waste Tyre Recycling Plants in South Africa
GreenBeston tyre recycling machinery is well-sold in South Africa, Korea, Australia, Egypt, Thailand, Philippines and the UK, etc. Take South Africa for instance, it is a country which develops fairly rapidly recent years. Therefore, a lot of industrial wastes and municipal wastes are generated. GreenBeston’s waste tyre recycling plant has helped a lot local waste recycling organizations in South Africa with their waste to energy projects and helped them make a lot more profits from wastes. Besides, we also bring the advanced tyre recycling technology to those countries and help them develop the industry of recycling. China has kept a very friendly relationship with South Africa and a lot more countries except for the above-said ones, therefore, we are very confident with the market perspective of our plants and a good cooperation between GreenBeston and all of the buyers.
If you want to know more about our recycling plants except for the waste tyre recycling plant, you can go back to the homepage for more information now.