Beston waste tyre to diesel plant aims to convert waste tyre to diesel. Usually, you can get tyre oil from a waste tyre pyrolysis plant. But the oil is actually a kind of crude oil that has use restrictions more or less. So it is very necessary to extract much finer oil from the pyrolysis oil. As a result, you will need a specialized waste tire to diesel production line to help you get diesel fuel from tires.
Diesel from tyres has much higher value on the market owing to the much wider uses, so most of the customers are willing to turning tyres into diesel fuel. That’s also one of the reasons why our waste tyre to diesel machine is popular on the market.
Waste Tyre to Oil Plant
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
|Raw Materials||Crude oil, waste oil, fuel oil, used engine oil|
|Heating Materials||Oil, LPG, natural gas, wood, coal, etc.|
|Cooling Method||Water cooling|
|Operating Pressure||Normal and Vacuum|
|Service Life||5-8 years|
Original Heating Structure
We have an original heating design for the tires to diesel plant. Different from the old type, this new structure absorbs the advantages of open fire heating and wind-type heating and combines them together. Therefore, it can improve the heating efficiency so as to improve the working efficiency and reduce the cost of fuel for the customers.
Considerate Safety Design
- We add muti-safety devices to this plant. The protective casing of the reactor. We add refractory material between the reactor and casing to protect the operator from high temperature and reduce heat loss simultaneously.
- The pressure gage and thermometer on the reactor can make sure a real-time observation of the reactor’s status.
- 100% anti-clogging technique: Honeycomb filtration design.
- High temperature and sealed discharging protect the surrounding environment.
Process of Turning Tyre into Diesel Fuel
Tyre to Oil Process
- Firstly, you need a tyre wire drawing machine and tyre shredder to get tyre pieces if they are larger than 12 mm in diameter. And then the belt conveyor conveys them to the auto screw feeder and the feeder feeds them to the pyrolysis reactor. Notice: if you choose batch-type small-scale pyrolysis plant, you need manpower to do the feeding job.
- Secondly, heat the pyrolysis reactor by wood fuel, fuel oil, natural gas or coal. When the temperature inside the reactor reaches to the certain degree, oil gas will generate. And then the oil gas will go to the manifold. In the manifold, light oil gas will rise to the condenser and be liquefied into light oil and stored in the oil tank. At the same time, the heavy particle of the oil will be liquefied into heavy oil and stored in the heavy oil tank.
- Thirdly, in the hydro seal, the flammable gas will be desulfurized and cleansed and then collected to use as fuel to provide heat for the reactor. The water in the hydro seal is cycling for 24 hours whole day.
- At last, the flue gas will be discharged after going through the specialized filtering system and dedusting system. We add washing, water spraying, ceramic ring adsorption and activated carbon absorption to the filtering system to make sure the flue gas discharging meet the EU environmental protection emission standard.
Tyre Pyrolysis Oil Distillation Process
- Use an oil pump to feed the tyre oil into the distillation reactor.
- Heat the reactor, and when the temperature reaches to a certain degree, the oil boils and evaporates.
- Similar to pyrolysis, there will also be oil gas. And then the oil gas is purified in the distillation tower.
- Purified oil gas flows to the condensers and is liquefied into light fuel oil. And then the light fuel oil will be piped into the deep purifying system and pressure filtering system to cleanse the acidity and alkaline.
- Finally, you can get qualified diesel from waste tyre oil.
The diesel fuel from tires can be used as fuel oil for large machinery, engine oil of ship, airplane and trains. Carbon black is also the main by-products of this machine. You can choose to reprocess the coarse carbon black by a grinding machine to get standard N330 carbon black. In addition, steel wires from the waste tyre can be recycled in the steel factories and bring you reward as well.
Tips for You While Using Our Waste Tire to Diesel Machine
- Regular check if the bottom of the manifold is clogging. If there’s an emergency, open the blow-off valve.
- Regular check the heavy oil tank. Open the slag-drip if the volume of the heavy oil is more than 1/2 of the tank. This operation shall be only done when the plant is not working.
- Check the oil gas pipe to make sure it is not choked every ten days.
- Drain away the sewage in the hydro seal and change the water every week.
Considerate After-sale Service of GreenBeston
If you choose GreenBeston’s waste tyre to diesel plant, you also choose our all-around services. We have a professional team of engineers, technicians and sales consultants. They will assist you to offer the suitable plants for you according to your budget, amount of waste and local situation in your places. After buying our machine, we will also send a team of installation and maintenance to your place and help you with the preliminary using of the plant. They will leave until they make sure every step of the plant is in a right status. Over decades, we use the high quality of our plants and services attracting thousands of customers across the world. If you are interested in converting waste tire recycling to diesel, GreenBeston will be the one you can count on.