GreenBeston provides advanced waste tyre to oil plant that is capable of recycling tires into oil with low cost. This machine reduces the harms of the used tyres. Comparing with the incineration furnace, it is a much more environment-friendly plant to dispose of millions of tons of waste tyres every year. Meanwhile, the plant itself has no harm to the environment and can be used safely by the buyers.
Before you know Beston waste tyre to oil plant, you need to know the technology we are using to recycle old tyre to oil, pyrolysis. The word, pyrolysis, consist of pyro and lysis. Pyro means fire and lysis means separation. So just as its name implies, pyrolysis refers to the simultaneous chemical and physical changes of materials which are exposed to high temperatures and the oxygon-free environment. Therefore, we can get pyrolysis oil and carbon black after the pyrolysis process finally.
Specifications and Parameters of GreenBeston Waste Tire to Oil Plants for Sale
|Working Method||Batch||Semi-Continuous||Fully Continuous|
|Raw Materials||Waste Plastic, Tyre, Rubber, Oil Sludge|
|Pattern||Horizontal & Rotary|
|Heating Materials||Charcoal, Wood, Fuel Oil, Natural Gas, LPG, etc.|
|Floor Area (L*W*H)||30*10*8m||30*10*8m||40*10*8m||45*25*10m|
|Operating Pressure||Normal Pressure||Constant Pressure|
|Cooling Method||Water Cooling|
|Life span||5-8 Years|
Why Our Waste Tyre to Oil Plant Is A Good Choice
Among so many waste tyre pyrolysis plant suppliers, GreenBeston is a professional one of the few who really cares about the technique, quality, and services at the same time. In addition, our tyre oil plant stands out among the like products also because of the following reasons.
1. Every part of the plant are well-designed and some of them has won a national patent in China. For example, we add refractory materials outside of the pyrolysis reactor, so as to reduce heat consumption and protect the reactor.
2. We adopt automatic wielding techniques and ultrasonic flaw detector to improve the working efficiency and guarantee the quality of the waste tyre to oil plant.
3. We use a new heating system combining the advantages of wind-typed heating and open fire heating together to improve heating efficiency and save energy.
4. We provide various types with different daily capacities and sizes of the plants. The clients are free to choose continuous type or small scale ones in accordance with their actual production demands and budgets.
5. With high-cost performance ratio and energy-saving feature, our plant is quite affordable.
6. We have safety insurance for the operation. For example, we employ a 100% avoid-burning system and 100% explosion-proof technology.
7. For our customers, it is profitable because they can earn money from the end products of the plant.
8. We are well-known for the excellent after-sales service. We are able to send a strong and professional engineering team to the place of the customers to help them with the assembling and commissioning of the machine. Moreover, we also have a professional team of maintenance and repairment which can provide the best follow-up service. Wanna know more about our services? You can find GreenBeston on FaceBook.
Wide Usage of End Products of Waste Tyre to Oil Machine
|1||Pyrolysis tyre oil||• can be used as fuel or sold directly|
|• Reprocessed into diesel and gasoline by waste oil distillation plant.|
|2||Carbon black||• can be sold directly|
|•Reprocessed into high-quality carbon by carbon black grinding machine.|
|• make carbon brick by a briquetting equipment.|
|3||Steel wire||• can be sold directly|
|• make steel bloom by hydraulic press-packing|
|4||Combustible gas||• can be as fuel heating the reactor|
|Types of Tyres||Oil Yield|
|Tyres from large automobiles||45%|
|Tyres from small automobiles or bicycles||35%|
|Other rubber wastes like rubber cable leather, shoe soles.||35%|
Tyre to Oil Recycling Process
1. Feed the waste tyres into the pyrolysis reactor. Before feeding, the wire drawing machine will draw the steel wires out of the waste tyres and then the tyre shredder will shred the tyres into small pieces.
2. After feeding, heat the reactor and when the inner temperature of the reactor reaches to 160℃, the oil gas will be generated and then flow to the manifold. Heavy particles of the oil gas will be liquefied into heavy oil and discharged in the heavy oil tank. Light oil gas will rise up to the tube condenser and then liquefied into the light oil and stored in the light oil tank.
3. Combustible gas generated during the process of pyrolysis will be desulfurated and cleaned and finally reused as fuel to heat the reactor.
4. The residual gas will be cooled down and then enter into the de-dusting system. After that, the smoke will go through the water washing, water spray, and ceramic ring adsorption to meet the EU environmental protection and emission standards. Meanwhile, the auto screw discharger discharges the carbon black out.