Beston (Henan) Machinery Co., Ltd. provides the most advanced machine to recycle wood into charcoal for our clients across the world. Our wood charcoal making machine for sale which accepts wood as the raw materials to make high-quality charcoal with an carbon content no less than 90% also accepts other biomass raw materials, such as coconut shells, sawdust, rise husk, bamboo and sewage sludge, etc. Since all those raw materials belongs to biomass waste from human’s agricultural working and urban life, this kind of machine is very important for resource recycling. It is well sold across the world and gains good reputation for the good performance and affordable price.
The main process of biomass charcoal making is the process of carbonization, which generally refers to the biomass’s decomposition into charcoal and biogas through heating in high-temperature. We employ One Fire Two Steps carbonization system, i.e. there is only one hot air source, by which we can heat the carbonization furnace and then the residual gas will be used for drying system. It will save a lot of energy and reduce the cost.
At present, we also supply wood charcoal making machine with gasifier and the clients can choose it if their budget permits. Using the gasifier, the combustible gas generated during the process of carbonization can be turned into wood tar and vinegar, which can be then used as fuel to heat the carbonization furnace. Gasifier makes the process of carbonization more energy-saving and it can further reduce the cost for the clients.
Unique Double-layer Design of GreenBeston Wood Charcoal Making Equipment
We designed a double-layer structure for our carbonization machine. The upper layer is for drying and flash steaming, and the lower layer is for carbonization. Except for the two main parts, we configure auxiliary sections like drive part, racks, feedstock and bulk material section, discharging and cooling section, flue gas strile-back, water curtain de-dusting, gasifier (optional). We guarantee every part of the machine a reliable quality and performance.
How to Make Charcoal from Wood
- Most of wood waste is coming from agricultural work or landscape planning. So in order to make sure a smoothing working, we will firstly shred the wood into small chips by the shredder and crusher.
- And then, The constant weight feeder send the wood by belt conveyor into the upper layer to be dried. After that, dried wood fall freely down to the lower layer for carbonization.
- In the carbonization furnace, the process of pyrolysis will occur to the wood. Wood will turn into carbide through high-temperature decomposition. After smoke discharging and sulphur releasing, the charcoal carbonized from the
wood will be generated.
- Finally the charcoal will be discharged from the powder discharge port. The residual heat generated from the carbonization process of wood will be used for the drying system.
If the machine is with gasifier, the combustible gas generated by pyrolysis process will be separated into wood tar and vinegar to be used as the fuel to continue heating the carbonization host.
The charcoal generated from wood charcoal making machine can be used widely in following areas,
Human daily life: can be pressed to charcoal briquette and used as BBQ charcoal, warmer fuel
Industry: can be reprocessed to activated carbon which can be used in smelting and chemical engineering
Agriculture: attach heavy metal and improve the soil quality
Besides, there’re also biogas released and wood tar and vinegar produced during the process of carbonization. They also have wide usage except for supplying heat for the machine,
Biogas: widely used as fuel; used for drying system of the carbonization machine, industrial fuel and help generator to generate electricity; can be used for greenhouse heating system Wood Tar and Wood vinegar: can be used as chemical materials and fuels
Because of the wide usage of the end products of this machine, our clients can gain considerable profits from them. Therefore, this machine is a good choice for those who want to treat biomass wastes and make money at the same time.
Specifications and Parameters of Our High Quality Low Price Wood Charcoal Making Machine
|Biomass Carbonization Plant|
|Raw Materials||wood, coconut shells, straw, rise husk, bamboo and sewage sludge, etc.|
|Rotary speed of furnace||3-9 turn/ min|
|Host size (Width*Height* Length)
Features of GreenBeston Wood Charcoal Making Machine Cost
- We configure auto feeder and water-cooled slag extractor to realize a constant production for whole day.
- De-dusting system and purifying system make sure the flue gas meet the international environmental emission standard.
- We add protective materials to the casing of the furnace to prevent the operator from hurting by the high temperature.
- Central control system is optional for our clients to realize the separation of operator and machine and ensure the safety of the operator.
- Standard control system for power section.
- Sealing device configured in feeding and discharging section enables a safe operation and sanitary working place.
Except for the above-said features of the wood charcoal making machine, GreenBeston provide the best after-sale services for our clients. We use the professional technology and high-quality production to welcome those who are interested in environmental friendly machinery. Know more about our production, please go to the homepage of GreenBeston or leave you message here.